Page 47 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by BAD DAZ View Post
    Are we having a sales thread, got a couple of 80's to shift, atb Daz
    Good thinking, Daz.

The Bash Sales Thread is normally good to go once we're within the month to go range.

And this we truly are.......26 sleeps to go for the Saturday peeps.

And, blimey, that makes it not much more than three weeks to go for some.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Weather picking up, don't forget the bbqs.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Weather picking up, don't forget the bbqs.

Dave
    Would a BBQ be safe with Paul's explosive tent drifting around above our heads?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey chaps, just spotted in the sales section that that naughty Nick, Oldskoolzzz, is selling the little 30S Synthetic that he bought and posted about very recently.

I have no connection / interest in the sale but if any boingerman wanted it, buy it from Nick and I could collect on the way down on the Saturday morning as it's just a ten minutes' detour off the M1 for me?
    Tony,

I’ve offered to buy this gun and I would really appreciate it if you could collect it for me mate and bring it to the Bash.

Waiting to hear back from Nick ....
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Hey chaps, just spotted in the sales section that that naughty Nick, Oldskoolzzz, is selling the little 30S Synthetic that he bought and posted about very recently.

I have no connection / interest in the sale but if any boingerman wanted it, buy it from Nick and I could collect on the way down on the Saturday morning as it's just a ten minutes' detour off the M1 for me?
    Tony what a superb gesture and you’re more than welcome to pop to mine enroute.

You are also welcome to use my facilities for a stop off, refreshments and the like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Tony,

I’ve offered to buy this gun and I would really appreciate it if you could collect it for me mate and bring it to the Bash.

Paul,

I have sent you a PM and no problem it works for me, therefore consider the HW30 all yours 👍

As mentioned in my pm I’ll store the 30 in my cabinet and transfer it to it’s box all wrapped up for when Tony collects

Just discovered Hector's Airgun Blog. Really interesting article on the moment of firing and the effect on the pellet. Well worth a read
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post

You are also welcome to use my facilities for a stop off, refreshments and the like

Paul,

I have sent you a PM and no problem it works for me, therefore consider the HW30 all yours 👍

As mentioned in my pm I’ll store the 30 in my cabinet and transfer it to it’s box all wrapped up for when Tony collects
    What fine fellows you two chaps are

Nick, many thanks for the acknowledgment of payment message and also many thanks for holding on to the HW30 for me

Tony, again, many thanks for offering to collect the HW30 for a fellow Boinger Man, and I'll see you at the Bash mate

Oh well, that's another Weihrauch boinger in my collection

New gun BOING, and up we go chaps
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Just discovered Hector's Airgun Blog. Really interesting article on the moment of firing and the effect on the pellet. Well worth a read
    Indeed, lots to read on there mate, and here's the link folks https://www.ctcustomairguns.com/hectors-airgun-blog
    ATB, Paul

Yes Mate
    At last an explanation as to why JSB pellets aren't the size on the tin
    Last edited by flyingfish; 21-05-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Pete

Tony,

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post

Paul,

What fine fellows you two chaps are

Nick, many thanks for the acknowledgment of payment message and also many thanks for holding on to the HW30 for me

Tony, again, many thanks for offering to collect the HW30 for a fellow Boinger Man, and I'll see you at the Bash mate

Oh well, that's another Weihrauch boinger in my collection

New gun BOING, and up we go chaps
    No worries, peeps.

Always willing and able to help fellow airgun folk.

If I'm passing by anywhere near beforehand I'll collect it then.

If not, I'll collect it en route.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Indeed, lots to read on there mate, and here's the link folks https://www.ctcustomairguns.com/hectors-airgun-blog
    Will have a look in later; cheers chaps.

I hope Pete (look no hands) isn't looking in........

The plan for tomorrow's plinking session is to pull one of my 35s out for some open sighted boingery fun.

It's the really rough, properly ropey looking one. £30 about ten years ago. Rough it may look, but shoots super, super sweetly with its V-Mach spring and guide set.

Hope all goes to plan........

BOING!

If I'm passing by anywhere near beforehand I'll collect it then.

If not, I'll collect it en route.
    Always welcome Tone, whatever fits with your plans

I’m guessing that you might be planning a visit to the dreaded ikea sometime

Free yourself from the pain drop the missus off there and come round mine instead

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Would a BBQ be safe with Paul's explosive tent drifting around above our heads?
    WILL YOU LOT STOP BRINGING ATTENTION TO MY TENT !!!!!

Sod it, I’ll forget the tent and bring a sturdy shipping container
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    WILL YOU LOT STOP BRINGING ATTENTION TO MY BULGING TROUSER TENT !!!!!

p
    Oooooo-er, Pauly!

Hey, and I see normal service is resumed regarding both the avatar and tag line Pauly.