Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Funny you should mention that, Pete.

I received a call from Claire earlier and they are going to launch the new break barrel on the 16th of June.......at Quigley Hollow!

See you there, then! BOING!
    What you mean to tell me they ain't letting Terry D review it first for the mags

They must be letting Nigel Allen of AirgunTV have the exclusive

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I have 2 older Pro/elites you can have a play with if you come to the Bash..
    Les..
    And the prototype, Les.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    God yeah Tone, no 69er in the June one: oh well, it just means we’re nearlier there
    Absolutely, matey.

Boing, boing, boing....
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    What you mean to tell me they ain't letting Terry D review it first for the mags

Pete
    Absolutely the case, Pete.

You'll have to keep it quiet, mind, so as not to upset Terry. What Claire has in mind is for you to assist with the unveiling on Bash Day 1 and then intensively test on the day, including letting others have a play. Then she'd like you to take it home, conduct a long term test and write up an article for the magazine.....she'll have smoothed things over with TD by then.

You lucky bugger!

Cool 59 Sleeps To Go!

BOING BOING BOING!

All ready done that, I had one a few years ago and when I come to sell it, I practically had to give it away as no one wanted one, nowadays you can almost name your price and people will pay it.

Pete
    Yeah they are not for everyone,I love my 2 but they are non standard.
    Les

And the prototype, Les.
    We will be ringing the bell with it in June for sure (Bad Daz and Craig p will be any way).
    Les..

Absolutely the case, Pete.

You'll have to keep it quiet, mind, so as not to upset Terry. What Claire has in mind is for you to assist with the unveiling on Bash Day 1 and then intensively test on the day, including letting others have a play. Then she'd like you to take it home, conduct a long term test and write up an article for the magazine.....she'll have smoothed things over with TD by then.

You lucky bugger!
    REALLY! well in that case I'll just nip down to AA HQ as it's on the south coast, like I am, and save her the agro of travelling 'upt norf' and having Tinners and JB wanting to rip it to pieces to see if it's been 'shed tuned' to perfection

Oh it's good down south

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

T20

How you doing Mick ? You’ve been through the wars mate, hope your recent bout of unwellness has passed, you just didn’t deserve that on top of everything else
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

REALLY! well in that case I'll just nip down to AA HQ as it's on the south coast, like I am, and save her the agro of travelling 'upt norf' and having Tinners and JB wanting to rip it to pieces to see if it's been 'shed tuned' to perfection

Oh it's good down south

Pete
    Nice try, matey.......but no cigar!

Claire has insisted that, as the premier springer proving ground, The Bash is the correct place to instigate the launch. And the shed tuners, although they will be allowed to have a little go on it so they can submit their observations, won't be going anywhere near its innards!

So, shall we count you in, then?

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    We will be ringing the bell with it in June for sure (Bad Daz and Craig p will be any way).
    Les..
    Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    How you doing Mick ? You’ve been through the wars mate, hope your recent bout of unwellness has passed, you just didn’t deserve that on top of everything else
    Absolutely.

Hope you're better, Mick.

Oh no!

That lovely little April Bash thread is now nearly half way down page one and with no possibility of a BOING up to the top!

What's a poor boy to do?

Hahahaha! We have a shiny new one to play on!

Phew!

And a BOING!
    Tone you are one night a kind mate!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    In the past 3 years I have gone from having my first air rifle to now owning seven plus five pistols, a bow and arrows, catapult, tomahawk and tooooo many knives. I hit a hiatus about 9 months ago feeling I had all I needed rifle-wise i.e break barrel(s), under lever(s), a rammer, CO2, and PCP(s). What more could I ‘need’ ? well..... I don’t have a .20 calibre so, I have an itch for a HW98 in .20. Good choice ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Nice try, matey.......but no cigar!

Claire has insisted that, as the premier springer proving ground, The Bash is the correct place to instigate the launch. And the shed tuners, although they will be allowed to have a little go on it so they can submit their observations, won't be going anywhere near its innards!

So, shall we count you in, then?
    If that's the case then let Terry rip the shit out of it

Pete