Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mmmm.....I wonder what the cuddly little one's up to, then?

Happy Belated Birthday to the lovely Mel.

Happy Upcoming Birthday to you, Jamie.

Licks and snugggly cuddles to Fallow and Ginny from Bremby Bo xxxxxx

BOING!
    I think Pauls in Ireland Tone

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    'Ickle Pauly?

Did you say it was your burpyday coming up Jamie?
    Would love to but I’ve arrived in Ireland today Tone😎. Travel back home on Sunday night. It won’t be very long at all before I hit the West Country again though, Mmmm, who do I know down that way who might put me up for a day or two ??
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

happy birthday Mel, sorry I missed the actual day. Hope Jamie spoilt you rotten

Chris x

Couldn't sleep, so just spent an hour catching up with the last 20 pages, or so, of this thread.

Time well spent.

@Randy Bohannon: You'll certainly enjoy your visit & will be made most welcome Amir.

Always glad to hear that the 'Santa Helena' Still is functioning. Produces a strong clear spirit, gentle on the palate throughout the year, also a fine winter warmer. Raising my bedtime goblet now to Phil Clez & Springer Monkey.

Looking forward to Quigley in June & the Air Arms meet at Swindon.

Hoping your labrynthitis is improving if not disapearing Mick.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Morning BOING

Won’t be long now
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I think Pauls in Ireland Tone
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Would love to but I’ve arrived in Ireland today Tone😎. Travel back home on Sunday night. It won’t be very long at all before I hit the West Country again though, Mmmm, who do I know down that way who might put me up for a day or two ??
    Ah, I remember you mentioning there was an Ireland visit on the horizon, Pauly.

Excellent!

Have a great time matey and, no doubt, plenty of the Black Nectar.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Couldn't sleep, so just spent an hour catching up with the last 20 pages, or so, of this thread.

Time well spent.

@Randy Bohannon: You'll certainly enjoy your visit & will be made most welcome Amir.

Always glad to hear that the 'Santa Helena' Still is functioning. Produces a strong clear spirit, gentle on the palate throughout the year, also a fine winter warmer. Raising my bedtime goblet now to Phil Clez & Springer Monkey.

Looking forward to Quigley in June & the Air Arms meet at Swindon.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Lovely to see you on, Gwyn.

Hope you're keeping well, sir, and looking forward to hugs in three weeks.

I do hope Mick is better.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Morning BOING

Won’t be long now
    Love it when you're on board with us for a Bash matey, being a very enthusiastic boingery bumpster.

The more boingerers.......the boingier!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

Won’t be long now
    Correct, Paul.

The Sleepometer says that for the Saturday people it's 22 to go.

BOING!

Love it when you're on board with us for a Bash matey, being a very enthusiastic boingery bumpster.

The more boingerers.......the boingier!
    Oh indeed Tony mate

Its time for a morning break teatime BOING live from the Asylum canteen

BOING and up we go folks
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

ATB
    Gwyn
    I do hope Mick is better.

Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
    I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

All the best Mick

[QUOTE=T 20;7502285]Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

Now plans are afoot for a well organised and well sponsored charity shooting event to take place here at Quigley Hollow over the August Bank holiday (25th/26th/27th).
    I'm just supplying the site for this, but if the event goes ahead I'd be inclined not to hold a September Bash in order for me try to recover a bit and hopefully you folks could attend this event instead, so boosting the amount raised for charity.

Those of you who know me, know I hate letting folks down and this isn't an easy decision to make.

On the upside, none of this is carved in stone and I may make a miraculous recovery so I won't be making a final decision until late June, but I thought I'd better forewarn you.

Really sorry to hear you are still no better mate. The August event sounds good, what's the deal with it? Who's organising and what's it in aid of? Anything I can do to help in any way at any time let me know. You work so hard on the bash events Mick even when you've been so ill you're a bloomin diamond. I'm sure if you need any help to make June or August happen the boinger collective will be 100% there for you bud.
    Here's to a speedy recovery.

Chris

Well said Chris! We are all behind you Mick. Your well-being must take priority.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Right, let me put my cards on the table, I'm really very ill, but THE JUNE BASH WILL STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED .

All the best Mick
    Well Mick,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are still off the mark with illness, but thank you for allowing the June Bash to go ahead I'm sure that all the Boingerati will be extremely grateful

I would be able to attend the August charity event that you've mentioned as I'm on holiday then and would really like to give my support

All the best,
    Paul
    ATB, Paul

Wishing you the best Mick and you must put you health first no and ifs or buts about it we all owe you many thanks for yours and Shirls hard work surely no one would say any different?
    Take care see you in June atvb Gavin