Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Wash your mouth out with special brew immediately caliber, pfffft. You'll be shooting a pcp and eating vegan next
    Yes special brew, we're in the process of nurturing a couple of Firkins of the stuff. However if you feel we still don't have enough then perhaps we'll have to conjure up a Hogshead or two.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Hope you had a great time down the club matey.
    I did indeed mate, 100 shots of RWS Meisterkugeln in a slightly sweaty range

Trouble is, I reckon there must a breeze down the target end as the pellets seem to fly off course and don't seem to land in the middle of the target very often

Oh well, back to shirk tomorrow

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Yes special brew, we're in the process of nurturing a couple of Firkins of the stuff. However if you feel we still don't have enough then perhaps we'll have to conjure up a Hogshead or two.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    and a jug of Pimms will be appreciated
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

Trouble is, I reckon there must a breeze down the target end as the pellets seem to fly off course and don't seem to land in the middle of the target very often

BOING
    I reckon these particular conditions are caused by the type of heat we experienced yesterday, creating waves of destabilising rising warm air fronts, Paul.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

And The Sleepy-o-meter Says.

The Boingfest is just around the corner, peeps.

18 to go!

BOING!
    Last edited by TonyL; 29-05-2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: 18, not 19, to go!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    In an attempt to keep up with Pauly I have been and bought a new tent.
    Not one of the inflatable ones in case Paul tries any of the previously suggested tricks on me!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Not one of the inflatable ones in case Paul tries any of the previously suggested tricks on me!
    With the weather we're having today here, I reckon an Ark will be more appropriate to float up in

All aboard the Airgun Ark with two of each Boingers

We've had absolutely torrential rain with a bit of thunder all morning, and I don't really think a tent would be much good the SKY satellite signal on the TV has flunked out and it's more like night time than an English summer day

Let's hope the weather is better on the Bash weekend folks

BOING and up we go for the morning
    Last edited by Paul SE; 29-05-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

I reckon these particular conditions are caused by the type of heat we experienced yesterday, creating waves of destabilising rising warm air fronts, Paul.
    You could well be right there mate

Dunno why it's always on my firing point though all looks calm here ...... (note the patched targets, anything to save using new targets for practice )

BOING
    ATB, Paul

Those weird eddys have a most unpredictable effect, Paul.

Nice 'ickle range there.

Nice 'ickle range there.
    Indeed mate, we've got two of those at the club - but no one else seems to shoot airguns much

Here's my loft plinking range with my HW45 Silver Star

You can't beat a bit of loft space boingerage when it's slashing down outside

BOING and up we go
    ATB, Paul

Cool "lofty range" there, Paul.

That gives me another project for some future point.

For the time-being, though, the hallway keeps me going.

Talking about projects, peeps, my man cave / tinkering shed / ex-playhouse is now slowly developing again. The Mrs had it underway last year but then everything had to go on hold once Frankie got diagnosed. Over the last few days she's been selling some of the old unwanted toys that are ramming the place. Slowly but ever so surely.....

Excellent stuff Tone. Mines more bike shed than man cave. If I ever got rid of the bikes i'd insulate it, run some heating pipes out to it and convert for sure

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    You’ve swamped us with ideas re my tent Pete so. Beware
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Talking about projects, peeps, my man cave / tinkering shed / ex-playhouse is now slowly developing again. The Mrs had it underway last year but then everything had to go on hold once Frankie got diagnosed. Over the last few days she's been selling some of the old unwanted toys that are ramming the place. Slowly but ever so surely.....
    Keep pushing matey and get it up and running sooner rather than later . Bring sellable toys for the Bash table..... Dave will snap up anything ‘My Little Pony’ themed, Unframed is well into Action Man (and I’d be interested in the outfits for myself:), Nerf guns for Nick and anything requiring batteries for the Bongo
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22