Page 58 of 106 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ah, so the idea of relocating to the beautiful Brecons gathers pace, Pauly.

Awesome!

And what a lovely thought re room for Boinger friends. That is a most top boingery thing. Hey, just think, if you had space for some camping, you could be getting your own back on some tent shuffling too!
    It’s getting so very close Tone . All being well 8 to 12 weeks away. Now....this is the mad bit......anything I decide to buy must accommodate enough space for boingerfolk to visit, whether it be a spare room or camping space. The power of The Bash is very very very strong
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’s getting so very close Tone . All being well 8 to 12 weeks away. Now....this is the mad bit......anything I decide to buy must accommodate enough space for boingerfolk to visit, whether it be a spare room or camping space. The power of The Bash is very very very strong
    I'd love to move and have land that would be able to accommodate many people. The power of the bash certainly is strong for sure. Maybe one day

I know a lovely field you could stop over in on the way down.

Yeah, ‘tis a long trip down from yours mate but well worth it by the looks of it. I’m planning to go to Wales (Brecon Beacons area) end of next week for a few days to suss out some houses for sale for my soon to be retirement
    Where are you thinking Paul? There are some great locations around there. My wife and I have walked quite a bit of it. Just be mindful of winter access.

The force is strong with you, Grasshopper.

May you find your perfect future home in a beautiful location and enjoy many, many happy and healthy years of boingering and mixing with your boinger brothers and sisters.

You deserve it, matey; enjoy. xxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Last BOING of the day for me and good to see so much Boinging activity on here today

More thunder and lightning going on here now

Mind how you go folks - and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

17 little sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    17 little sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!
    It's getting closer and I haven't organised any camping gear yet

Nevermind, hopefully it'll all come together nearer the time

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Where are you thinking Paul? There are some great locations around there. My wife and I have walked quite a bit of it. Just be mindful of winter access.
    I’m not entirely sure Mark, it’s early days but if it turns out to be Wales, it will definitely be South, probably on the outskirts of The Brecons. I’m currently looking within 10 mile radii of either Builth Wells or Ystradgynlais. I am also considering The West Country
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I’m not entirely sure Mark, it’s early days but if it turns out to be Wales, it will definitely be South, probably on the outskirts of The Brecons. I’m currently looking within 10 mile radii of either Builth Wells or Ystradgynlais. I am also considering The West Country
    You've got a fair geographic spread there mate. Best of luck with the search. Hopefully chat to you about your findings at the bash, or if you're within spitting distance of Hereford on your travels give us a call.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    My ex in laws lived in Ystrad. Lovely area, looking to visit the place again this summer
    Pete

Up the page we go

BOING was
    ATB, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    You've got a fair geographic spread there mate. Best of luck with the search. Hopefully chat to you about your findings at the bash, or if you're within spitting distance of Hereford on your travels give us a call.
    I may well do Mark, I’m hoping to be be over there next week Weds to Sat. I may stay at my mates place in The Forest of Dean Tuesday night as a stop-over. Maybe pop in for a cuppa on my way back on Saturday ?? It really is a reccy at this stage but any local knowledge would be very helpful for the future - thank you

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    My ex in laws lived in Ystrad. Lovely area, looking to visit the place again this summer
    Cheers Pete, I looked at a place there a couple of years ago (just dreaming/window shopping).

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    It's getting closer and I haven't organised any camping gear yet

Nevermind, hopefully it'll all come together nearer the time

BOING
    Neither have I Paul.

Never mind, I'm not camping!

I may well do Mark, I’m hoping to be be over there next week Weds to Sat. I may stay at my mates place in The Forest of Dean Tuesday night as a stop-over. Maybe pop in for a cuppa on my way back on Saturday ?? It really is a reccy at this stage but any local knowledge would be very helpful for the future - thank you
    Are you sure that you haven't retired already, Pauly, with all this time off you're taking?

Obviously only joking my cuddly little one. Enjoy your time and your fruitful reconnaisance missions.