Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    No problem Mike
    Cheers Pete much appreciated

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    It sounded like Cousins, might not have been... The guy that works on the Underground, with the famous mohican.

http://london-underground.blogspot.c...in-mirror.html
    I know of him Phil as he has appeared in our Company Magazine, I’ve been through his station many times but never seen him, with many thousands of staff on LU I would struggle to know them all but this fella is a bit of a celeb on the stations.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I had a nice few hours at the range today, took the HW95 with me. It started out as accurate as an accurate thing but towards the end of the session I was shooting 3” groups at 35 yards . I’ll check all the stock and scope mount screws tomorrow and maybe give the barrel a pull-through. I’m not overly concerned as it is normally faultless

The day/evening got worse however. I decided to replace the bath mixer/shower taps - 4 sodding hours of bodily contortion on scaled up fittings🤬🤬. Calm down Pauly, it’s all done now🔧🔩🛀.

Now sitting in the garden with a Vodka and coke and looking forward to The Bash
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I had a nice few hours at the range today, took the HW95 with me. It started out as accurate as an accurate thing but towards the end of the session I was shooting 3” groups at 35 yards . I’ll check all the stock and scope mount screws tomorrow and maybe give the barrel a pull-through. I’m not overly concerned as it is normally faultless

The day/evening got worse however. I decided to replace the bath mixer/shower taps - 4 sodding hours of bodily contortion on scaled up fittings🤬🤬. Calm down Pauly, it’s all done now🔧🔩🛀.

Now sitting in the garden with a Vodka and coke and looking forward to The Bash
    You didn't open a new tin of pellets mid-session did you, Pauly?

I can do DIY but find it most tedious and boring matey.

Good work on them Rolands last night.

Enjoy your drinkies, just about to have a little Dr Jack's.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorry for the late reply and for not keeping everything upto speed, Tone.

The fact is I'm struggling to work and have a big order to get out the door, the bulk of this will be completed today allowing me a full fortnight for final preperations of Quigley Hollow.

Hopefully the attendance list is now updated and correct on payments received and I'm sorry I've not been greeting folks as the money's rolled in.

All the best Mick
    No worries re the update timings, Mick; just feeling for you matey with having to put up with this for so long. Fingers crossed for you mate.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You didn't open a new tin of pellets mid-session did you, Pauly?

I can do DIY but find it most tedious and boring matey.:rolleyes:

Good work on them Rolands last night.:cool:

Enjoy your drinkies, just about to have a little Dr Jack's.:)
    No Tone, same tin of slugs throughout but nice thinking:cool:

DIY has/used to be my thing, it was pretty much my hobby but I bloody detest it now, particularly if it’s one of those jobs that ‘need to be done’. Sod diy, springer tinkering is my future:cool:

Roland’s: can’t get enough of it matey, have you done anything about your possible ratty permission:rolleyes: No, you haven’t have you, now sort yourself out and DO IT ! There...... you’ve been told:cool: and don’t come back until you’ve got it sorted:mad:

Your getting fond of the ol’ Jacks there Tone:cool: Good on ya as I know your not a drinker but pleased your enjoying a bit of a snifter:cool:

Been fond of the old JDs for years matey.

Even when I used to drink lots as a youngster, once you'd had far too much beer and your belly was full, we'd finish off with shorts. Any my fave has always been JD. Love it!

Rolands.........I will, matey, promise.

13 warm, sticky sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!

Cool MotoGP Mugello

As an out and out VR fan it's a mixture of nerves and excitement today peeps.

Yesterday's qualifying was awesome and his race pace looks good, but anything can go wrong, so jittery as hell now.

In three hours time they'll be on lap two.......

Forza Vale.

I am free to come this time.
    Paid my monies and look forward to seeing you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I am free to come this time.
    Paid my monies and look forward to seeing you all.
    Excellent. You won’t be disappointed Neil. Will you be camping ?

Slipped down here a bit boinger peeps, sooooo up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

What a week! The bongo clan have now been evicted from the field. Good times and a lot of tidying up done by Steve.
    Another little meet this week coming, then the bash next week 🤠
    Looking forward to a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    What a week! The bongo clan have now been evicted from the field. Good times and a lot of tidying up done by Steve.
    Another little meet this week coming, then the bash next week 🤠
    Looking forward to a rest.
    Sounds like a great week had by all mate. Great stuff !!!!

Had a great day with Rachel at Iden Ferns HFT Today. Beautiful weather and a beautiful location to shoot. Awesome!!!!