Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by trick cyclist View Post
    Thanks, that's useful info, I might come on Friday night if I can sort it out, ready for a day of boinging on Saturday. Does one 'only' bring springers, or do the odd SSP or PCP slide in?
    Potato cannon and oh a carrot cannon, I kid you not
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I'm bringing me fishing rods
    Pete

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Was aiming to get there Thursday but spoke to Jimbo yesterday and his leave doesn't start till Fri lunchtime so eta mid afternoon friday. Just don't all peak too soon, save some drinking stamina for Friday too can't wait to see everyone
    Never mind mate, it’s good that Jimbo can make this one
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Throwing knives, axes........
    Blow gun? No-one has ever brought a blow gun! Oh hold on I think we are allowed legally to own 1000 ft/lb crossbows but not a peashooter 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    You've been watching too much YouTube Dave

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    No, no he hasn't.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Dave's definitely right! A very clever man from the south east has made an awesome one.
    The clearys have possibly had their eye wiped? Need to up their game possibly? 😈

No just a seasoned bash attendee be prepared to be amazed

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Well I made it to Wales, the sun is shining and the chalet/lodge I’m staying in is in beautiful surroundings and the place is running alive with rabbits, loads of young ‘un’s and they’re not shy either, they come within a few yards of me. Baldinio will dis-own me but..... it’s lovely sitting here watch them play

I’ve got a couple houses to view tomorrow but it’s only nosing around at this stage.

HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well I made it to Wales, the sun is shining and the chalet/lodge I’m staying in is in beautiful surroundings and the place is running alive with rabbits, loads of young ‘un’s and they’re not shy either, they come within a few yards of me. Baldinio will dis-own me but..... it’s lovely sitting here watch them play

I’ve got a couple houses to view tomorrow but it’s only nosing around at this stage.

Damn handsome chap have a great time mate and ENJOY IT

Lovely all round, Pauly.

Looking very chilled there matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I'm planning on coming to my first bash, but need to check if I am definitely free. How late can I leave it before booking, and what days do you guys recommend?
    Thanks, that's useful info, I might come on Friday night if I can sort it out, ready for a day of boinging on Saturday. Does one 'only' bring springers, or do the odd SSP or PCP slide in?
    It'll be great if you can sort and attend your first Bash; I guarantee you'll love it.

As the boys have said, you can arrive as late as you want. Some turn up and pay "on the gate", but it's much nicer for Mick to have up-front commitments for when he's planning the numbers re portaloos etc.

And, yes, as long as it's legal and sub-limit and safety is observed, anything goes.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Dave's definitely right! A very clever man from the south east has made an awesome one.
    The clearys have possibly had their eye wiped? Need to up their game possibly? 😈
    I've developed a widdle rocket attachment for the potato/carrot cannon for next week.

Nice one mate. Have a great time house hunting up there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I reckon a few of us can talk at The Bash and get some ideas of numbers then, Mike?

Sounds good Tone !!