Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    They look like being great fun, Mr English.
    They were great fun and more of a "Whheezzze---Phutttt" than BOING
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

well only a week for me

Enjoying a nice walk along a canal in Wolverhampton, forgot how much I enjoy a good walk .
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by trick cyclist View Post
    Thanks, that's useful info, I might come on Friday night if I can sort it out, ready for a day of boinging on Saturday. Does one 'only' bring springers, or do the odd SSP or PCP slide in?
    I will be bringing a springer, MSP and a PCP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Throwing knives, axes........
    Blow gun? No-one has ever brought a blow gun! Oh hold on I think we are allowed legally to own 1000 ft/lb crossbows but not a peashooter ��
    Bring some balloons..
    Last edited by Willenium; 07-06-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Yippee

Very pleased to say that once again I'll be joining the other funsters at the Bash.

Just paid my £20 & planning to arrive on Thursday PM.

Don't think I'll need a tow on to the field this time!

See you all

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robet View Post
    Very pleased to say that once again I'll be joining the other funsters at the Bash.

Just paid my £20 & planning to arrive on Thursday PM.

Don't think I'll need a tow on to the field this time!

See you all

Rob
    Excellent news, Rob. As ever, will look forward to seeing you again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Enjoying a nice walk along a canal in Wolverhampton, forgot how much I enjoy a good walk .
    Jonny
    Yep, you lucky little blighter; and a week from now you will be with the assembled Good People of The Hollow.

Love walking, too, and I spent a big chunk of my childhood on the canal bank as it was just a yard through my dad's hedge. We had a gate through to the canal. And if I walked a couple of hundred yards down the canal, over a bridge, then turn right after 20 yards, I was into my permission. And the very field where I took my first ever bunny with my Super Meteor.

In slightly more recent years, long walks with the dog were just bliss. She's far too old and wobbly now for the long walks; oh, how I miss them.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Bringing two spring guns to sell plus other stuff.
    “An airgun or two”………

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Bringing two spring guns to sell plus other stuff.
    You can’t just leave it like that John wot ya got ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Never mind mate, it’s good that Jimbo can make this one
    Just as long as he behaves himself between now and then lol

Well I made it to Wales, the sun is shining and the chalet/lodge I’m staying in is in beautiful surroundings and the place is running alive with rabbits, loads of young ‘un’s and they’re not shy either, they come within a few yards of me. Baldinio will dis-own me but..... it’s lovely sitting here watch them play

I’ve got a couple houses to view tomorrow but it’s only nosing around at this stage.

Looking very chilled bud. I could never disown you matey. Just save some bunnies for me

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just as long as he behaves himself between now and then lol
    That’s him stuffed then
    Looking very chilled bud. I could never disown you matey. Just save some bunnies for me
    Mate, the place is running alive with them. I’ll show you a few photos and a vid at the Bash. I brought my 95 with me (well....you never know) but this is not the sort of place you get ya guns out

I think I may have found my ideal home here by the way. Not the holiday park but a house I viewed today
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

That’s him stuffed then

Mate, the place is running alive with them. I’ll show you a few photos and a vid at the Bash. I brought my 95 with me (well....you never know) but this is not the sort of place you get ya guns out

I think I may have found my ideal home here by the way. Not the holiday park but a house I viewed today
    Sounding like a relaxing and potentially fruitful time then, Pauly.

Just 8 little sleepies to go for the Saturday peeps.

And this time next week the Thursday arrivees will have enjoyed their first round of nocturnal festivities.

That’s him stuffed then

Sounds like it's going well with the house hunting mate any updates on operation emancipate pauly? Or are the buggers still dragging their feet?

Sounds like it's going well with the house hunting mate any updates on operation emancipate pauly? Or are the buggers still dragging their feet?
    Once the ‘new organisation’ goes live (25th June), I will be formally Displaced, at which point I say I want to leave on Redndancy and they will prepare my Pension and Severance quotes (may take up to four weeks) so, all being well, give a week or two, I should be nicely unemployed by end of July.