Page 78 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Not sure what the score is yet so unable to commit. 🙄
    Try and remember the books Chris, I've got a bit of a queue wanting to borrow them.
    Believe it or not the books are there already waiting to be packed in the car sorry it took so long to return em. If you fancy a ride out saturday i will leave jimbo at the hollow matey. Probably for the best anyway given what the young un smells like in a confined space lol

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'd quite like to go if that's ok mate
    Nice one matey. Your seat is reserved

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Nice one matey. Your seat is reserved

Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Believe it or not the books are there already waiting to be packed in the car sorry it took so long to return em. If you fancy a ride out saturday i will leave jimbo at the hollow matey. Probably for the best anyway given what the young un smells like in a confined space lol
    Not a problem in the least , hopefully you enjoyed them as much as I did. 🧟

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Not a problem in the least , hopefully you enjoyed them as much as I did. 🧟
    Absolutely mate. Think my favourite was there falls no shadow, but they were all excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    …..and only 4 sleeps to go for me and the Friday folk

After a busy day down the club yesterday carrying out maintenance and a work party, I'm fully boinged up and ready for Friday at the Hallowed Hollow

Won't be long now,

BOING
    Lovely!

Day off tomorrow so only three days at work until BOINGTIME!

If I get the chance (things are bound to go pear shaped) I'll grab a couple of rifles that I'm wanting to bring and give them a quick check over and obligatory plink to make sure they're okay.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Now don't you boys be taking too long at Burton.

I'll be taking a little diversion en route to collect a couple of guns from Oldskoolz on the way down. And, well, you know what it's like....rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.....time passes so quickly when you're talking boingery boingy stuff.....will get there as soon as I can.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I'll be taking a little diversion en route to collect a couple of guns from Oldskoolz on the way down. And, well, you know what it's like....rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.....time passes so quickly when you're talking boingery boingy stuff.....will get there as soon as I can.
    Won’t be long Tone, I’ll be busting to get back and put a few thousand pellets down the range
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well you can’t go without me mate, I’m in. Bagsy shotgun !
    Just double checking like, this trip won’t be before 14:00 in the morning will it ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Don’t worry Tone, I won’t keep you gassing as I know you will be wanting to venture down to the bash as soon as possible

I shall have Mr Paul SE and Mr Trumpetier’s goods ready and waiting for you

Of course your more than welcome to a brew and use of my facilities if required.

If your pushed for time though, I will totally understand as I’m sure we will no doubt catch up another time.

Nick

Won’t be long Tone, I’ll be busting to get back and put a few thousand pellets down the range
    What? Will you be launching full tins down range with your slingshot, Pauly?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Don’t worry Tone, I won’t keep you gassing as I know you will be wanting to venture down to the bash as soon as possible

I shall have Mr Paul SE and Mr Trumpetier’s goods ready and waiting for you

Of course your more than welcome to a brew and use of my facilities if required.

If your pushed for time though, I will totally understand as I’m sure we will no doubt catch up another time.

Nick
    Cheers lovely Nick.

A lot depends on how it goes timkng wise at this end.....dog dog may ask to go for her second little walky and the Mrs always tries some cunning stunts as way of delaying tactics!

If you don't mind, ping me over some directions again. They worked brilliantly last time when I came to collect that little 50 that you got for me. Once I get off the motorway, it'll probably all come flooding back to me anyway, but always nice to have a refresher.

Just double checking like, this trip won’t be before 14:00 in the morning will it ?
    Chortle, chortle!

What? Will you be launching full tins down range with your slingshot, Pauly?
    Ahh, you sussed me Tone

I checked, they're open till 17.00