Page 79 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I checked, they're open till 17.00
    Mmmm, touch n go there mate, best set me alarm or........ not drink and have an early Friday night ?... mmmm, let me think.......

........Nah, I’ll set me alarm for 13:00 am

Ps, check your personal email Chris
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mmmm, touch n go there mate, best set me alarm or........ not drink and have an early Friday night ?... mmmm, let me think.......

........Nah, I’ll set me alarm for 13:00 am

Ps, check your personal email Chris
    Read your email mate, sent you one back

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Hi Guys.

Just transferred funds into Mick's a/c for my Saturday visit.

I recently bought myself a 500ml tin of Neatsfoot oil for preparing new leather piston washers.
    This size of tin will last me for more than the rest of my natural rifle-repairing life -- so I reckon that if some of you Bash Boingerati who repair older/vintage models would like a drop without having to cough up any beer vouchers, I have some to spare.
    If anyone interested could bring their own empty small container or bottle, that would be the best way, tho' I do have a small number of 20ml bottles that I can decant some into at the Bash. No cost involved/gratis "while stock lasts"!

Looking forward to seeing all the usual reprobates again.

All the best, Clogger

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    Hi Guys.

I recently bought myself a 500ml tin of Neatsfoot oil for preparing new leather piston washers.
    This size of tin will last me for more than the rest of my natural rifle-repairing life -- so I reckon that if some of you Bash Boingerati who repair older/vintage models would like a drop without having to cough up any beer vouchers, I have some to spare.
    If anyone interested could bring their own empty small container or bottle, that would be the best way, tho' I do have a small number of 20ml bottles that I can decant some into at the Bash. No cost involved/gratis "while stock lasts"!

All the best, Clogger
    A lovely gesture there Clogger let’s hope some of the lads benefit from it.

Mind you, if it’s a lubricant of any kind, Bongo will take a weekends worth...... best bring a demijohn
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers lovely Nick.

A lot depends on how it goes timkng wise at this end.....dog dog may ask to go for her second little walky and the Mrs always tries some cunning stunts as way of delaying tactics!

If you don't mind, ping me over some directions again. They worked brilliantly last time when I came to collect that little 50 that you got for me. Once I get off the motorway, it'll probably all come flooding back to me anyway, but always nice to have a refresher.
    No worries Tone,

Have sent you a 10 easy steps direction planner for you to print it off and perhaps stick it on your windscreen

Piece of cake to find though bud I’m only 4/5 mins from Junction 25 like you say it will no doubt come flooding back as you’ve been to mine a few times now.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    A lovely gesture there Clogger let’s hope some of the lads benefit from it.

Mind you, if it’s a lubricant of any kind, Bongo will take a weekends worth...... best bring a demijohn
    I thought he used gravel

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I thought he used gravel
    Only to wipe himself down afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    Hi Guys.

All the best, Clogger
    Marvellous.

As always it'll be fantastic to boing with you again.

Lovely gesture re the oil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    No worries Tone,

Have sent you a 10 easy steps direction planner for you to print it off and perhaps stick it on your windscreen

Piece of cake to find though bud I’m only 4/5 mins from Junction 25 like you say it will no doubt come flooding back as you’ve been to mine a few times now.

Nick
    Cheers, Nick.

Bloody hell, this new set of directions is even more concise and detailed than last time.

Good man.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Just 4 / 3 / 3 sleeps to go, peeps.

OK folks, we're all set up, the sites ready and the toilets showed up at 7.30, so we're good to go.

Now, thanks to Les's generosity we now have 10 knockdown targets, so if there's enough interest I can put 5 FT lanes in between the bench and the fence if folks want to have a small informal comp ?

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Don’t worry Tone, I won’t keep you gassing as I know you will be wanting to venture down to the bash as soon as possible

I shall have Mr Paul SE and Mr Trumpetier’s goods ready and waiting for you

Nick
    Thanks Nick, I'll be waiting on the bench with pellets piled ready for boinging with the HW30

And thanks also to Tony for offering to collect my new Boinger - much appreciated mate

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    OK folks, we're all set up, the sites ready and the toilets showed up at 7.30, so we're good to go.

Now, thanks to Les's generosity we now have 10 knockdown targets, so if there's enough interest I can put 5 FT lanes in between the bench and the fence if folks want to have a small informal comp ?

All the best Mick
    Wonderful news there Mick, looking forward to seeing folk on Friday and having a good plink.

FT really ain't my thing but I'm sure those 10 knockdown targets will get a proper bash at the Bash

Thanks getting things set up already, hopefully the weather will be nice over the weekend as it's a bit grim down here today

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Fantastic!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MICK for making this possible for us yet again and for doing us proud despite your present difficulties.

You are a saint!

And thank you Les for the knock downs. Top man! I'm sure they'll be getting plenty of hammer over the weekend.

Is Bongo there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Thanks Nick, I'll be waiting on the bench with pellets piled ready for boinging with the HW30

And thanks also to Tony for offering to collect my new Boinger - much appreciated mate

Wonderful news there Mick, looking forward to seeing folk on Friday and having a good plink.

FT really ain't my thing but I'm sure those 10 knockdown targets will get a proper bash at the Bash

Thanks getting things set up already, hopefully the weather will be nice over the weekend as it's a bit grim down here today

BOING
    You're going to love your little 30S, Paul.

Be great to see the smile on your face once you've tried it.

BOING!

Thanks Mick and Les