Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahh, I must have missed that mate, I was probably on my early morning jog or something
    I thought you were more the swimming type, Paul.

Y'know, a quick 40 or so lengths before breakfast?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I thought you were more the swimming type, Paul.

Y'know, a quick 40 or so lengths before breakfast?
    To be honest Tone I’m normally ‘swimming’ around 4am, in Cleary Juice that is

Get any plinking or tinkering in on your day off today mate?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

To be honest Tone I’m normally ‘swimming’ around 4am, in Cleary Juice that is

Get any plinking or tinkering in on your day off today mate?
    As long as it is "swimming" and not "drowning" that's okay, Pauly.

Had very little spare time today....town in the morning and had to take Bremby Dog to the vets this afternoon. However, I did find a little time to give one of my 95s, the .177 with V-Mach kit checked over. No loose screws or scope mounting bolts (never had one come loose, ever) and a quick 10 minutes down the garden to make sure all is well, as it hasn't had a shot through it for maybe a year and a half plus. All good and it'll be making the trip.

As for the Bremby trip........I'm well and truly in The Dog House; or, at least, I wish I was......I needed to get her some more of her medicine, but they like to give them a medication check every six months, so asked to see her. Plus, with her asking to go out five or six times a night lately and seeming really stressed (and her wee bloody stinks) I thought maybe ask them for some anti-biotics, as they worked really well a couple of years ago when she had a wee infection......Got home to the Mrs going absolutely friggin' mental saying how much she hates my lovely dog and how much she wants her dead. Dunno if she had some weird dillusional thoughts of me coming back with no doggy?

Mate, a tiny little cottage with just me and my lovely Brem and the boingers is all I want in life, but fear I'm trapped in misery and gloom for ever more. Thank God I can talk to you lovely peeps on here and able to see you all at The Hollow. It's the only thing that keeps me going.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Had very little spare time today....town in the morning and had to take Bremby Dog to the vets this afternoon. However, I did find a little time to give one of my 95s, the .177 with V-Mach kit checked over. No loose screws or scope mounting bolts (never had one come loose, ever) and a quick 10 minutes down the garden to make sure all is well, as it hasn't had a shot through it for maybe a year and a half plus. All good and it'll be making the trip.

As for the Bremby trip........I'm well and truly in The Dog House; or, at least, I wish I was......I needed to get her some more of her medicine, but they like to give them a medication check every six months, so asked to see her. Plus, with her asking to go out five or six times a night lately and seeming really stressed (and her wee bloody stinks) I thought maybe ask them for some anti-biotics, as they worked really well a couple of years ago when she had a wee infection......Got home to the Mrs going absolutely friggin' mental saying how much she hates my lovely dog and how much she wants her dead. Dunno if she had some weird dillusional thoughts of me coming back with no doggy?

Mate, a tiny little cottage with just me and my lovely Brem and the boingers is all I want in life, but fear I'm trapped in misery and gloom for ever more. Thank God I can talk to you lovely peeps on here and able to see you all at The Hollow. It's the only thing that keeps me going.
    Ahh Tone, yeah maybe she did think that, knowing how poorly Brembo is these days and maybe, just maybe she’d got herself wound up knowing how you would be feeling going home without Bremby and how she was going to potentially handle it ? It’s probably often on her mind, maybe she’s scared ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Good news, the black and decker just made 40 straight shots. She's alive.

I know Mick will be pleased. Shame Ray's not coming.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Good news, the black and decker just made 40 straight shots. She's alive.

I know Mick will be pleased. Shame Ray's not coming.

Dave
    Ear defenders on standby is Ray really not coming? The rest of us may get a chance to shoot the bucket then

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    is Ray really not coming?
    Yes Chris, unfortunately Ray can't attend this weekend.

We know you love him really Mick

We know you love him really Mick
    image.jpeg

Bloody hell Tone. Sorry things are that shitty. We’ll have to get you trashed at the bash so you can’t make it home Saturday. Some how you have to bring your beloved dog with you for the weekend.

FFS me, the bash and teeth just don't mix Just had my tea and bugger me, a back tooth has broke. So now I'm going to have to try and fit the dentist in at some point tomorrow this ain't the first time something like this has happened, last time it was actually at the bash
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    FFS me, the bash and teeth just don't mix Just had my tea and bugger me, a back tooth has broke. So now I'm going to have to try and fit the dentist in at some point tomorrow this ain't the first time something like this has happened, last time it was actually at the bash
    Sorry to hear this mate, I bet this can all be traced back to Mrs baldinios scones. Bless her the woman could ruin the dentistry of jaws with her cooking

Sorry to hear this mate, I bet this can all be traced back to Mrs baldinios scones. Bless her the woman could ruin the dentistry of jaws with her cooking
    I’ve eaten her home-made scones mate and they were nice. Just don’t tell her I said that though as she may give me some more

I’ve eaten her home-made scones mate and they were nice. Just don’t tell her I said that though as she may give me some more
    PMSL

Mmmmmm, well now you mention it, the date would coincide I disagree baldy, your lass's scones are lovely

BOING
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25