Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How truly fitting that the timing for this, the 18th Boinger Bash, falls on the fifth birthday of this glorious event.

Five wonderful, life-changing years.

Did the little band of dreamy-eyed springer enthusiasts ever believe that this little spark of an idea could flourish into such a beautiful event? A national, nay internationally, recognised meet-up of airgun enthusiasts, with a wonderfully unique and informal flavour. And an event that is so eagerly anticipated by the many returnees.

Many genuine, long-term friendships have been forged at Quigley Hollow. Friendships that will truly stand the test of time and friendships that show true caring spirit and brotherhood. My best friends are the friends thst I have made at The Boinger Bash events.

And, as has been said countless times by so many appreciative people, a huge thank you to our wonderful hosts Mick and Shirl for firstly offering to host the event in the first place and then for the continued hard graft and commitment to the cause, making each and every meet so special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOINGER BASH!

BOING!
    Well said Tony,

I've just finished loading the car and should be setting off in half an hour or so and may stop for a brekky on the way down so with a little bit of luck I should be there between 9 and half past.
    See you all soon.

Safe journey, Gary, and to all who are travelling to and returning from The Hollow over the next few days.

It really is a case of pride and satisfaction that The Bash has grown into the hugely successful and influential event that it has become.

It seems so long ago now that this small bunch of springer nuts were burning the midnight oil and dreamily concocting up a basis for such a meet. A collection of diverse people from all four corners of our green and pleasant land. Even the likely location was a matter of great debate until our Mick grabbed it firmly with both hands and offered not only to host the meet but to organise it down to the last, perfect detail.

Nobody had met before and no-one had a clue as to how many people would actually turn out on the day, how people would get on and how the day would pan out. The fact that not only is it still here, but going from strength to strength, is testament to the successful prescription and the bonding and charming nature of the spring operated airgun and the lovely people who have become entranced by this wonderful system of projectile propulsion.

The Boinger Bash has been a life-changing event for myself and so many others; it's a way of life.

And it's all down to Mick and Shirl's unerring commitment and to the fine people who continue to attend and support.

Long may The Boinger Bash live and prosper.

Love you all, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Safe journey, Gary, and to all who are travelling to and returning from The Hollow over the next few days.

It really is a case of pride and satisfaction that The Bash has grown into the hugely successful and influential event that it has become.

It seems so long ago now that this small bunch of springer nuts were burning the midnight oil and dreamily concocting up a basis for such a meet. A collection of diverse people from all four corners of our green and pleasant land. Even the likely location was a matter of great debate until our Mick grabbed it firmly with both hands and offered not only to host the meet but to organise it down to the last, perfect detail.

Nobody had met before and no-one had a clue as to how many people would actually turn out on the day, how people would get on and how the day would pan out. The fact that not only is it still here, but going from strength to strength, is testament to the successful prescription and the bonding and charming nature of the spring operated airgun and the lovely people who have become entranced by this wonderful system of projectile propulsion.

The Boinger Bash has been a life-changing event for myself and so many others; it's a way of life.

And it's all down to Mick and Shirl's unerring commitment and to the fine people who continue to attend and support.

Love you all, peeps.

BOING!
    Very well put Tony.
    The Boinger Bash is a great event and I really look foreword to it every time.
    I will be making my way to the Hollow about 10 o'clock ish and hopefully get there at 1 o'clock .
    See you all soon Boing..
    Atb
    Les..

I bet all you lovely, lucky peeps that have managed to make it to The Hollow thus far are having a lovely time.

Go on, give us a report, peeps.
    It’s cracking Tone. Words can’t describe what a truly cracking event this is, not to mention the absolute quality people that attend it. Great times, even greater friends

Love you all, peeps.

BOING!
    Wise words mate, and I do like the term "wonderful system of projectile propulsion"

I'm getting my stuff together now and hopefully will be on the road by mid-morning, and arriving at The Bash early afternoon

See you all later

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Bloody he'll Mike, I know you are an early riser mate, but the only time I've seen the hollow that early in the morning was when Moley and I stayed up talking drunken nonsense all night. was it a quiet one last night? I take it Pauly hasn't surfaced yet lol seriously you deserve some kind of medal, or at least a certificate of achievement for being awake and able to coherently type so early after a Thursday night round the fire once I've picked up junior at 13.00 i reckon eta approx 16.30. Can't wait, see you all soon peeps.

Chris x

I’m beggining to dread the June Bash coming round as there’s a very nasty pattern emerging.
    I was called away from last years’ June event as my Mrs underwent an emergency op and wound up in intensive care for a week.
    Yesterday my father in law was lifted by air ambulance after an accident at work. He’s broken his neck in two places and has severe brain swelling and a serious brain bleed. Neurosurgeons can’t tell us if he’ll resuscitate, or to what degree if he does.
    Therefore I’ll be making a flying visit tomorrow to settle a couple of deals with Charlie and Daz and then I need to be back here.

Apologies for the dreary post, just easier to let everyone know in one go rather than reply to individual messages (which have been greatly appreciated by the way).

All the best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Well, the conversation went "aren't you going to the bash tonight?" Answer "well, I'd thought about it". So, without further ado, after work, I'll be packing and making my way to the hollow - see you guys this evening

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    I’m beggining to dread the June Bash coming round as there’s a very nasty pattern emerging.
    I was called away from last years’ June event as my Mrs underwent an emergency op and wound up in intensive care for a week.
    Yesterday my father in law was lifted by air ambulance after an accident at work. He’s broken his neck in two places and has severe brain swelling and a serious brain bleed. Neurosurgeons can’t tell us if he’ll resuscitate, or to what degree if he does.
    Therefore I’ll be making a flying visit tomorrow to settle a couple of deals with Charlie and Daz and then I need to be back here.

Apologies for the dreary post, just easier to let everyone know in one go rather than reply to individual messages (which have been greatly appreciated by the way).

All the best, Craig
    Sorry to hear that mate. Hope things improve.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Saturday morning.

Arrive bushy-tailed and shout "drop yer cocks and grab yer socks!".

On reflection, I suppose that could also work late on a Friday night...
    I'm never quite sure whether you're truly awesome or absolutely fudging weird.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

All the best, Craig
    So sorry to hear this Craig, thoughts are with you bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I'm never quite sure whether you're truly awesome or absolutely fudging weird.

Dave
    He's weirdly awesome mate

Now then you Biongers, don't forget Airgun Day is Sunday 1st July

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Morning
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

All the best, Craig
    Very sorry to hear that Craig. Thinking of you here mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177