Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Thanks to Mick and Shirl for another chilled out weekend even though Mick is clearly unwell he's pulled it off again.
    Thanks to all the lovely people who also help make the Bashes such a nice place to be .
    Really hope you get better soon Mick .
    Jonny
    Cheers Jonny, and everyone else for your kind words.

If the truth be known, once Paul and Papa Cleary had put the targets out, the bash was run by you fine folks and Shirl.

So I'd just like to thank you all for being the great bunch of folks that you definitely are.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    8/9 seconded, hopefully see you as Dave says the 6th 😁

Early sept gives me a chance to get there too.
    Kempton third Fair this year is on 30th. Be nice to see some of you on 1st July too

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Would be good to see you at the Bash Nick

Indeed, my new toy was delivered to me on the range personally by Mr Trumpetier and attracted some attention by nearby Boinger folk lots of "oooohhhsss" and "aaaaahhhhs", and "I like that stock"

It was duly loaded up, and after a few click up on the rear sight, I was spinning the spoons

Thanks Nick, this little HW30S is gonna get a lot of use mate.

BOING
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Another EXCELLENT bash, thanks a million Mick and Shirl A big thank you to Tony for collecting and delivering my BSA Ultra to the bash and Oldskoolzzz (Nick) I managed only 5 mags through it, but my god it's blisteringly accurate, cheers bud
    Great stuff 👍 glad you’re both happy with your purchases

There both cracking rifles so I’m glad they have both found very good homes

And once again thank you to Tony for collection and delivery most appreciated Tone

It is noted the bash is on my bucket list

Nick

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    20 quid paid in for September
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Home safe from yet another amazing bash. Huge thanks to Mick and Shirl, great to see everyone again and make some new friends too. Right I'm off to bed

Chris x

me too.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    20 quid paid in for September
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Me too. Get yerself a magnet mate, I’m certain Mikey will and we’ll combine our efforts on that submarine that had me snagged up
    LOL yes mate, sounds like a plan
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    How are you feeling Sir??,you was proper suffering mate( with your bad back)..
    Regards
    Les
    Not bad thank you Les. To be fair, I reckon I was better than if I'd stayed at home. Must be the fresh air.

Thanks to you and Richard for looking after me, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Home safe from yet another amazing bash. Huge thanks to Mick and Shirl, great to see everyone again and make some new friends too. Right I'm off to bed

Chris x
    That’s good Chris, I know you were very tired earlier today. G’night mate x
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    No problem at all mate. Cheers for looking Its not a bad thing because it means another, bigger, better effort must be created for the next bash

On another note I don't suppose anyone came across the pipe to my bike pump. I picked the pump and cannon up in the dark last night to take it back and I think the tube must have fallen off on the way back to the tent. No worries if not!
    I bet Mick finds it Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Not bad thank you Les. To be fair, I reckon I was better than if I'd stayed at home. Must be the fresh air.

Thanks to you and Richard for looking after me, mate.
    Always a pleasure meeting up with you,and hope to see you in September .
    Atb
    Les..

My Logun bean bag found a new home on Saturday,so if any one from the bash as picked my one up by accident ,I would love to have it back please.
    Kind regards
    Les..

Just reliving the memories from my first bash, amazing welcomes from Mick and Shirl, and loads of new found friends. Thanks for making my first bash so enjoyable, and for witnessing some awesome shooting skills - must practice more!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by trick cyclist View Post
    Just reliving the memories from my first bash, amazing welcomes from Mick and Shirl, and loads of new found friends. Thanks for making my first bash so enjoyable, and for witnessing some awesome shooting skills - must practice more!
    Glad you enjoyed it, I was the bloke at the side of you 'banging away' with the Fenman !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it, I was the bloke at the side of you 'banging away' with the Fenman !
    Whilst your there John, thank you for remembering to bring the addition to the already awesome bag with ‘millions’ of pockets that I had off you at the previous Bash and do keep us informed of your upcoming ‘adventures’