Hi,

My gun is .177 and I have opened the TP to 3.2mm
I may well buy a TX200 MkIII just so I can compare over an afternoon side by side.
I'll then sell the worst gun.

I don't know anybody with air guns around here and as yet, I'm not in a club. I've been shooting for 30 years, but my last air rifle club was 3 years ago, I was all HFT PCP, that club closed 2 years ago.

For the cost of the loss on one gun, would be the loss of money wasted tuning up this one.

I can feel myself moving back to my original direction of an HW77 25mm piston and a full tune problem. This is why I just bought the LGU and got on with it, it was getting to problematic and too many options. The gun is grouping well, but the recoil is more than I'd like. When people say sight picture, there is NO WAY I'd be able to see the impact (let alone flight) of the pellet. It's a case of aim, shoot, recompose, see how you did.

I live in Cwmbran South Wales. I'd be more than happy to travel (up to 2 hours each way) to somebody that would be happy to see if my gun is 'normal' or could be better. If anybody can help me, I'm very much up for that. I'm happy to go to your club so as not to expose your home address to a tool stranger!

Thanks.
Rob.