Thread: Home tune on LGU?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    A lot of people end up chasing their tails for a shot cycle that 'feels' right, and ultimately sacrifice the thing that matters most i.e accuracy.
    Just because something feels nice to shoot, it doesn't necessarily follow that it will hit what its aimed at.
    Very true , you ideally want both, but being able to see the shot impact is a huge benefit when shooting competitions outdoors as you can see what the conditions are doing to the flight of the pellet.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Very true , you ideally want both, but being able to see the shot impact is a huge benefit when shooting competitions outdoors as you can see what the conditions are doing to the flight of the pellet.
    I have no chance what so ever of seeing the pellet fight with this LGU, this is why I'm trying to tune it. I was the one Nick, that was asking you about the LGU yesterday. The gun is quite hold sensitive, but I have nothing to compare it to, so I may have to buy a TX200 and just shoot them both one day and sell one at the end of the day.