Thread: Learned a new word Schnabel

Learned a new word Schnabel

Yes I’m a rooky, but I know cool. Who today would take the time and expense of putting a graceful curve on both the wood and metal to match.

four pics to thumb through:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/C85q0

Hmmmmm

An Original model 50? Nice, HW are dong it on the 77's they do it in some very nice Rimmies, CZ and a few others
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

You just love that gun, don't you? Nice to see it appreciated.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post

Yes I’m a rooky, but I know cool. Who today would take the time and expense of putting a graceful curve on both the wood and metal to match.

four pics to thumb through:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/C85q0
    A beautiful new toy you have there, and if you like the Diana Mod.50 with it's 'Schnabel' end (many many derrivatives therein), you will simply LOVE the BSA Centenary, Stutzen Tap Loader, and Stutzen RB-2 Schnabel ends, too (there, I have just spent your next £1,200 for you lol ) ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    A beautiful new toy you have there, and if you like the Diana Mod.50 with it's 'Schnabel' end (many many derrivatives therein), you will simply LOVE the BSA Centenary, Stutzen Tap Loader, and Stutzen RB-2 Schnabel ends, too (there, I have just spent your next £1,200 for you lol ) ...
    That’s the problem with new words they cost you money! I have always loved the Stutzen but never heard the word Schnabel. I guess you can have a Schnabel without a Stutzen, but I’m guessing almost all Stutzens have a Schnabel? Lol
    But the cool part of this Schnabel it’s a combination of both the metal lever and the stock.
    Last edited by 45flint; 16-04-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    The BSA Airsporter Centenary and the Stutzen wearing their inlet Rosewood Schnabels too!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

A nicely turned Diana 50M