Quote Originally Posted by MagicMarvin View Post
Yeah I want this because of the history and the same reasons as you I guess. I mainly like collecting British stuff and thought this would make a good addition. I just didn't want it to be all about the looks and functions then lacking in how it actually shoots.

Some people seem to say it's very accurate while others say it's terrible or have had problems.
It's a CO2 'revolver' with pellets loaded into the tips of plastic carrier 'bullets' so I think the accuracy potential is limited. You should be able to whack soft drinks cans all day long at 10 yards, but chopping match-sticks at the same range is not going to happen.

'Very accurate' too me would be the ability to group into 10mm at 10 meters, which is what you would expect from an old school Match pistol like a FWB 65 or similar recoilless type. 'Accurate' for a sporting pistol would be a group size of about 20mm. 'Plinking accurate' would be 30mm or so, and the Webley fits into my last category. It is sufficiently accurate for what it is designed for, plinking.