Thread: Webley Revolver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a battlefield finish pellet version.

It is a wonderful replica - I saw the real steel version in our local museum and apart from the slightly cocked hammer and - tbh - really stupid and unnecessary safety catch on the air pistol you would be hard put to tell them apart.

The accuracy is also matched in shooting - barn doors are safe at 10 paces from each.

If you want to shoot accurately - forget it - they are not terrible but just about anything else is better.

HOWEVER - they are real fun, look, handle and weight the same as the original and as such are worth the price.
    Last edited by PaulR; 17-04-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    I love mine (pellet 'new' looking version) For what it is, it's acceptably accurate and I've occasionally used it for UBC comps for fun. Someone earlier mentioned loading the pellets in the tips of the cartridge. I don't- I load them in the base, they fall out of the tips. Am I right or wrong? Dunno! Who cares- works for me

With hindsight I should have bought a battlefield finish example, but I bought a leather holster off the bay from India which should help in the battlefield conversion

Go for it- they're great!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk