Maybe as a general note this may be useful to those looking to change sights or fit sight raisers to target rifles.

There is No standard dovetail across the modern makes! BUT, most use, or SAY they use the Anschutz pattern dovetail. Across the current makes Anschutz, Bleiker, Keppeler, Pardini, Steyr, R&L, and so on, profess to use the Anschutz pattern dovetails, an Walther do for the rears, they all do, ish!

But in many cases there are variances in tolerance's, an example, we use Keppeler rifles who say they use Anschutz dovetails, yes, but, they are machined to the n'th, much tighter tolerance than Anschutz, superb precision, but you then often need a Swiss file to get them to fit! A lot of accessory manufacturers make their items with a bit more tolerance, so they will fit most things, and it depends on the method of fitting, but just beware that there are differences even with items claimed to be an Anschutz fit, but often are very tight. So in most cases the Anschutz fit for the rear is "almost" a standard, but I still keep Swiss files! Modern FWB has a very slight angle difference, front and back, and some Anschutz will fit, some won't!

We use RPA sights on some of our full bores, claimed to be Anschutz dovetail, well, generally only with attention with a Swiss file! Then the next one will fall one with no attention!

The big difference is front dovetail, Walther are different, always has been, it is a smaller width, and if like us you shoot several disciplines, and have Walther and other makes its a pain in the rear, so we have to have Walther specific front sights and Anschutz ones, and with sight raisers the rears are usable across the range, but the fronts are specific. Also just to confuse Anschutz changed their front dovetail in the 80's, so one date won't fit the other!

Early classics are a law unto themselves, Original/Diana, and so on are unique to them, although I have in the past modded Anschutz sights to fit on them.

So now I've really confused you, when you need sights or raisers, its best to order direct against the make, but also order a set of Swiss files!

Fun game this!
Robin