Good day. I wonder if I can seek advice about dioptre sights. I am not a 10m rifle shooter so have very little experience of dioptres. My main experience comes from a Webley Service and I cannot count that as relevant.
I have recently refurbished an LGR that came with no sights. I am looking for a suitable set to complete the rifle but am getting confused as to what I should look for as I am getting puzzled over the various fitting methods. My LGR appears to have standard 11mm scope rails but I am not convinced all dioptres are made to fit this standard. I have googled etc for Walther LGR dioptres but so far have not found anything that I am convinced would fit. I thought a set made for a Diana 66 might fit but information received has cast doubt on that.
Can anyone advise me on what to look for. I am not looking to spent a fortune and may well end up getting a set of the Air Arms sights at about £30 if I can find nothing more original (no pun intended).
If anyone has a suitable set that you are willing to sell to a good home, please let me know.
Cheers, Phil