Thread: HE 77k venom identification

HE 77k venom identification

Hi all
    How can I identify if my hw77k has been venomised ?
    I have manufacture date of 1986-87 from weirauch database.
    The stock seems pretty standard apart from what I would call pinching on both sides on front of cheekrest and is black on that area.
    The breech has faded blacking on it and venom sticker has been stuck to the scope !!
    I have some photos at.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138386.../shares/wPrL6Q

It cocks and shoots silky smooth and is one of the best Springer I have shot.
    Is there a venom database ?

All assistance dreadfully received.

Sideleverjohn.
    Last edited by Sideleverjohn; 19-04-2018 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Have managed to add photo link

There is no venom data base to speak of I'm sorry to say. Pictures would be of help. Have you taken it apart and had a look at the internals as this may give an idea to what's been done. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    There is no venom data base to speak of I'm sorry to say. Pictures would be of help. Have you taken it apart and had a look at the internals as this may give an idea to what's been done. Mach 1.5
    Hi mach 1.5
    I have not stripped it and having trouble uploading photos (Is there an easy way to do it ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sideleverjohn View Post
    Hi mach 1.5
    I have not stripped it and having trouble uploading photos (Is there an easy way to do it ?)
    Cock the cocking lever so you can see the piston through the cocking slide and you should be able to see if there's any buttoning on the piston.
    Fozzy