Thread: Falcon optics

Falcon optics

Best scope built. I have had many many many sights and the falcon blows everything out of the water with the crystal clear glass, first focal plain and such a robust looking scope. I have owned falcon for around 8 years. I have tried others on other rifles but the falcon simply has the best eye relief out of other models. Can not fault them.

Which model is it, mate?

I recently had a go with an M18 FFP. Very nice it was too. Very clear.

Ret' was too fine for me at low mag', but I liked it a lot at 12X and over, which is where I'd likely be using it.

I could be tempted to buy an M18 myself, but in all honesty, if I was putting my money down today, I'm not sure if it'd be going on the FFP or SFP - as both have their advantages...

I have a silver T50 myself, as my FT scope - which is also a good piece of kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Which model is it, mate?

I recently had a go with an M18 FFP. Very nice it was too. Very clear.

Ret' was too fine for me at low mag', but I liked it a lot at 12X and over, which is where I'd likely be using it.

I could be tempted to buy an M18 myself, but in all honesty, if I was putting my money down today, I'm not sure if it'd be going on the FFP or SFP - as both have their advantages...

I have a silver T50 myself, as my FT scope - which is also a good piece of kit.
    Well I'm a hunter myself, have been through my target days so it's actully up for sale. It's a b20 skeleton reticle 4-14x44 the rest of the info is on the box that I can't remember. Anyone that has a bit of sense will try one and probably won't go back. I remember the rave about eb snipers but I ended up shooting the glass out lol