Thread: Name Your Best Buy Airgun In The Last 5 Years!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FX impact .25 FAC , one hell of a gun ,just can't stop shooting it I know its only a week old

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    FX impact .25 FAC , one hell of a gun ,just can't stop shooting it I know its only a week old
    Me too, my HW100 gave me great satisfaction when using it but the .25 Impact really is on another level.

I brought a Hammerli Black Force 800 new for just under £80. I only brought this gun so that I didn't have to let anyone with a passing interest touch any of my cherished toys + the price was too good to be true. I don't want to like it because my brain says cheap Chinese junk but I really like this gun. Can't believe I have admitted that in the company of such knowledgeable people. My untrained eye even tells my brain that the blueing looks better than my LGV.

Hatsan Galatian .25 on FAC Just magical
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

I'm going to be a bit awkward here - apologies!

I was thinking about which of 2 rifles I would put as an answer here but then it struck me that the thing that has most improved my HFT shooting, and therefore made 2 great rifles even more enjoyable to shoot, was finally finding the right scope for me and my crap eyesight.

So, my answer is the Sightron SIII 10x42 scope.

Hw30s for its simplicity, versatility and sheer fun value.

Walther LGU in .177.

Sadly no longer with me, because of the weight.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherham Owl View Post
    I'm going to be a bit awkward here - apologies!

I was thinking about which of 2 rifles I would put as an answer here but then it struck me that the thing that has most improved my HFT shooting, and therefore made 2 great rifles even more enjoyable to shoot, was finally finding the right scope for me and my crap eyesight.

So, my answer is the Sightron SIII 10x42 scope.
    A single accessory qualifies too! Provided it is something that gets lot of use and has given most benefit to you....and does not just sit in a cupboard!

Regarding accessories, I bought a small rest that fits into the accessory rail under the forend of the AA/CZ T200, only a tenner plus post, extremely useful rest for shooting and to keep the rifle upright when working on it.
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

HW100 sporter. Walnut stock. Alloy cylinder and front bracket off.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill