Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Name Your Best Buy Airgun In The Last 5 Years!

but if i had to pick the best buy it would be the park. beautiful gun and the engineering is second to none quality wise!

Tough one to answer:

I want to say my AA S400 bought s/h in immaculate condition for £325 cos its a really solid performing tack driver that is truly brilliant, but sadly is a little "dull" being "just" a single shot classic sporter. Its rather outshone by the sexier Zbroia Kozak which is a hunting tool par excellence - such a joy to own and use.

Airmatch 600, right hand grip for my cack handed lad!
    I started this life with nothing and I still have most of it left!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I have to say my TX200, but honorable mention must go to my Superstar. 22
    Pete

BSA Ultra mmc all the way.

Air Arms Ultimate Sporter .177

Fitted with ATN NV sight and Harris Bipod I take more rabbits with the AA US than with my .22LR and .17HMR combined.

I'm hoping mine will be the AGT Vulcan 2 bullpup that I have recently acquired.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.

My Best buys - this year - would have to be Mick Dawes Special no 18 in a USA special flight case, with 3* walnut stock and 6-24x40 Leupold scope, 6 un-opened tins of 1990 RWS original dull grey Superdomes, shooting glove, grand total £850.00

But 5 days later as a result of buying No 18 I bought what is now recognised as Mick Dawes Special No 14 for £200 as a restoration project.

Mick Dawes only made 21 of the original regulated air rifles so to get 2 is special indeed.

Mark H.

SMK xs19

My best buy has got to be my xs19. It's a great price for a great rifle . Mine is a very nice example . I swapped it for a BSA supersport that I had for 13 years . The xs19 is better made than my old supersport . 20 years ago a wouldn't of looked at a Chinese air rifle but they are turning out some nice quality guns these days . Some places are selling the xs19 for 99 quid which is a fantastic price . The supersport had a couple of things wrong with it like the open sights had to be set all the way to the left for it to fire straight and the wooden stock where the breach is was not even . No such problems with the xs19. I bought a red dot scope off for it too for 10 quid which is great for the money . That price included delivery and is better than using the iron sights . The SMK xs19 is part of the SMK super grade offerings and I would definitely recommend one although as with any rifle have a really good look at it in the shop just to make sure you're happy with it .
    Bonjour