Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name Your Best Buy Airgun In The Last 5 Years!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not technically from the last 5 years, but couldnt resist adding it anyway H as to be my lovely left-handed walnut .22 Titan Bearcat. Owned from new from the early nineties. It really is so light and " dinky" . Today , it arrived back from Mr Bowkett having had a full overhaul and a JB improved match trigger fitted.

Ooh, this isn't easy - my all time favourite has to be the .177 TX200hc that I've got now.
    It's my third TX so, I've made sure that I've got this exactly as I want it - I love taking it out of the bag.

Most memorable have to be a .177 Cricket and a .25 Matador - both built like a tank and, both awesome hunting rigs in their own ways.

All of the above.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by titan bearcat View Post
    Not technically from the last 5 years, but couldnt resist adding it anyway H as to be my lovely left-handed walnut .22 Titan Bearcat. Owned from new from the early nineties. It really is so light and " dinky" . Today , it arrived back from Mr Bowkett having had a full overhaul and a JB improved match trigger fitted.
    HW 30s but sold it, needs must i'm afraid.

Original 35 with the Diopter sight, love it , keeper.

Chippendale

Walnut Webley Longbow.

A number of others come close, but that's the one I first thought of, which is probably a good indicator.

Can’t fault my bsa hornet mmc 177 pcp , cs stock and so so accurate , it’s a joy to shoot

Without a doubt the .25 rapid,
    Rifle, boxed 6-24 Nighteater scope, twin 12ltr 300bar bottles, bag & 2850ish pellets for around £800 iirc.

Had been bought while the seller lived overseas & I'm pretty sure that it had only shot the missing 150 odd pellets as he had 1000 each of 3 brands with 1 tin of each opened and all 3 were dire through the rifle.

I did start to worry as every pellet I tried in it was also dire, until I found some JSB Exact Kings which it shoots ragged single hole (next best "group" is about 30mm )

Rifle: MPR in an ACZ stock bought from a bbs member for £600.
    Pistol: definitely Aeron B96. So much I had to have two, just in case..
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

AAs400 single shot

A Ultra se multi in .22 and I sold it Seriously thinking of sell all my pcp, s and just buying a couple of Ultras
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

HW 100 KT by quite a margin, then AA S400.

A.G

Baikal drodz blackbird, there will never be a day it wont put a smile on your face.

Hw99s can't miss with it simply the least sensitive springer I have ever had

Days tate air ranger and airwolf mvt. What tools to use, both incredibly accurate. Sold both

Best Buy...

Bought a BSA R10Mk2 last weekend for £250.00. Seller thought it most likely needed a replacement regulator, but if I was fortunate, just a set of new seals. Fortune was shining on me as, when I took it to Duncan's Gunmakers in Hull first thing Monday, three seals were replaced and that's all I needed to "shell" out for...pun intended!
    Last edited by DailyMike; 22-04-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Daystate Saxon looks amazing never misses beat.