Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Your Best Buy Airgun In The Last 5 Years!

Quote Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
    The £70 or so I spent rejuvenating an old BSA Mercury. Completely rewarding.
    I actually have one in .22 that I put away about a decade ago. May dig it out

Quote Originally Posted by REDBULL View Post
    Crossman 600 best fun in the world
    Another vote for the 600 and Spartan which I've just sold but don't regret it - yet
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Artemis P15. Still amazes me how light it is and how hard it hits. Even more special as I paid the pre-increase price and got a cracking deal with a scope.
    slow is smooth smooth is fast

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    FX impact .25 FAC , one hell of a gun ,just can't stop shooting it I know its only a week old
    Me too, my HW100 gave me great satisfaction when using it but the .25 Impact really is on another level.

I brought a Hammerli Black Force 800 new for just under £80. I only brought this gun so that I didn't have to let anyone with a passing interest touch any of my cherished toys + the price was too good to be true. I don't want to like it because my brain says cheap Chinese junk but I really like this gun. Can't believe I have admitted that in the company of such knowledgeable people. My untrained eye even tells my brain that the blueing looks better than my LGV.

Hatsan Galatian .25 on FAC Just magical
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

I'm going to be a bit awkward here - apologies!

I was thinking about which of 2 rifles I would put as an answer here but then it struck me that the thing that has most improved my HFT shooting, and therefore made 2 great rifles even more enjoyable to shoot, was finally finding the right scope for me and my crap eyesight.

So, my answer is the Sightron SIII 10x42 scope.

Hw30s for its simplicity, versatility and sheer fun value.

Walther LGU in .177.

Sadly no longer with me, because of the weight.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherham Owl View Post
    I'm going to be a bit awkward here - apologies!

I was thinking about which of 2 rifles I would put as an answer here but then it struck me that the thing that has most improved my HFT shooting, and therefore made 2 great rifles even more enjoyable to shoot, was finally finding the right scope for me and my crap eyesight.

So, my answer is the Sightron SIII 10x42 scope.
    A single accessory qualifies too! Provided it is something that gets lot of use and has given most benefit to you....and does not just sit in a cupboard!

Regarding accessories, I bought a small rest that fits into the accessory rail under the forend of the AA/CZ T200, only a tenner plus post, extremely useful rest for shooting and to keep the rifle upright when working on it.
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    Baikal drodz blackbird, there will never be a day it wont put a smile on your face.
    Some interesting equipment being mentioned on this thread, I had to look this one up; a gun which incorporates an electric motor
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Has to be my latest lgv it was a swap most accurate springer I have shot

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    It might be just outside the 5 year limit, but my LGV Competition Ultra is without question the best purchase I've made.

When you have 40-odd airguns you can't take them all to the range at once, you have to choose 5 or 6 at most, but the LGV comes with me every time.
    Good deals with these members

BSA Ultra
    Which I had blueprinted
    Humble cheap single shot
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Early Xmas prezzie last year AA MPR FT, as new condition £400.
    Stuck a scope on, made a hamster. Starting my 1st season HFT,