Thread: HFT News

HFT News

HFT News – Bunny Targets Go On Strike

Knock over bunnies in Britain are set to begin a five-day strike on Wednesday in a dispute over the number of times they have to fall over and get up again in their life. Emergency talks with HFT groups have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when HFT representatives announced that with the rising popularity of the sport the number of knock downs a bunny had to perform would be increased by 25% this June. A Bunny spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of knock downs has resulted in a shortage of new Bunnies willing to enter the profession. The Metal Bunnies union, the Bunnies Organization of Organized Mammals (B.O.O.M) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General Secretary Hazel the Donut Maker told the press, “We have just come out of a long Winter League and our members are literally working themselves to death on the HFT circuit. We don’t ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick on the tail”. Speaking from his club storage shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Metal Bunnies union chief executive Bushy Tail Shot to Sh%” explained, “I sympathize with HFT shooters concerns but the Metal Bunnies union is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day HFT in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to a rise in the sport, there is now a chronic shortage of new bunnies entering the market. It’s a straight choice between increasing expenditure to bring new bunnies into the profession or sticking to the current fall down rates. I don’t like putting new HFT shooters off the sport but I’d hate to have to tell 3,000 of my Bunnies that they’ve got to increase their workload to bridge the gap” Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales and Europe stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are so few good shots in their areas there’s is little risk of an increase in knock overs anyway.
    According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of new bunnies entering the profession has been attributed to the emergence of the English HFT star, Simon Vant. After the Worlds many Bunnies now know what he is capable of and have reconsidered their packages.

Bicester Target Hunter Rules South – Keep it fun, see you all next season
    "Carpe Diem" That clear rounds got to happen one day

Outrageous

Sack them all...we will make do with squirrels
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Sack them all...we will make do with squirrels
    Best let sleeping squirrels lie, they are far to militant to be relied on and they are all completely nuts.

Strike Deadline Looms - No Resolution in Sight

Talks go on through the night, yet still Scotland’s HFT shooters remain silent.

Bunny Support

I've got to admit I've secretly been supporting the Bunnies and not knocking them over