Thread: Thinking of trying HFT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noz1 View Post
    A really excellent informative article.I would love to try it, but, as I suffer from hip and knee trouble ( awaiting surgery, I hope) at the moment, I am unable to get down and up easily from kneeling, prone positions, etc.
    Good luck to all who can give it a go.
    You just have take your time, I've had a knee replacement which still isn't right and further surgery needed. No chance of kneelers so they are taken standing, prone is OK apart from the getting down and back up again but it's such a friendly, relaxed sport there's no pressure.

What a great article and thread.

Me and Karen were at the Emley extreme today and what a great advert for the sport. New comers and those still learning the ropes alongside shooters who have won regional, British & World titles all enjoying a mornings HFT in the sun.

To those who keep thinking they should give it a go, stop thinking and do!

HFT it's a amazing sport so much fun and Challenging at the same time I'm still learning every comp. I have great people I shoot with and we have a right laugh. I recommend hft to anyone to come and have a go. If you just hunt Hft will improve your shooting even more.

Regards

Anwar

Sorry for not jumping in earlier, Dan.

Excellent; very nicely done, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!