Thread: Air arms/Sussex armoury BORA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Latest opinion ... thoughts

Been in contact with a guy on email and he thought from the pics it might be an NSP engineering model before they decided on the air arms name and that it might be a transition Supra using Sussex Armoury parts from early 1983 with possibly an air arms front sight and recoil pad added later. He has made me a good offer for it, if this is correct what would the valuation be?

Sounds like a Bin End rifle from the take over.

I have 2 very plain wood stocked models. One is .22 with a carbine barrel and Jackal in the scope rails. The other is a good bit longer and .177, but it has Air Arms between the rails. No open sights on either and Air Arms says the serial#'s are from before they ran the company. This seems strange with Air Arms plainly stamped on the one at least.

Air arms pre 20000

Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    I have 2 very plain wood stocked models. One is .22 with a carbine barrel and Jackal in the scope rails. The other is a good bit longer and .177, but it has Air Arms between the rails. No open sights on either and Air Arms says the serial#'s are from before they ran the company. This seems strange with Air Arms plainly stamped on the one at least.
    Guy I was talking to said air arms had no information on air rifles with a serial number less than 20000.

Turns out it was a

Collector guy has been turns out it was a rapide made in the period between Sussex armoury and Air Arms transition when NSP hadn’t decided on name and weren’t stamping the cylinders. Now sold.