Thread: CAtching up after 25 years of minimal airgunning....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, and I think Tony L is the very fellow to write it. Perhaps someone at the next Bash could be the subject?

Go on, Tony - you know you want to!
    Oh, go on then, you've talked me into it!

Thank you, Terry; very flattering.

In fact, I think there would be many suitable candidates at The Bash, of various abilities and ages, making a fine little "airgunning life stories" mini-series.

Who's first?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh, go on then, you've talked me into it!

Thank you, Terry; very flattering.

In fact, I think there would be many suitable candidates at The Bash, of various abilities and ages, making a fine little "airgunning life stories" mini-series.

Who's first?
    Go for it, mate. I think you and I(COUGH! ) have had a great idea, there!

In other news, did you ever get that Weihrauch neck warmer thingy I sent you? Hope so.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    Go for it, mate. I think you and I(COUGH! ) have had a great idea, there!

In other news, did you ever get that Weihrauch neck warmer thingy I sent you? Hope so.
    Hi Terry. Yes, that lovely neck warmer and cap did arrive. Thank you reply sent at the time.

And thank you once again. I understand the neck warmer is a very limited edition thing and I shall cherish with pride.

There are lots of people I have in mind from the Boinger Bash fold. Some with lots of experience and with some fascinating stories to tell, I'm sure. And some less experienced, too, giving a nice spread of age ranges / abilities.

No-one's volunteered as yet which means I'll have to start picking some "victims" at random!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!