Thread: Identifying a silencer i have

Identifying a silencer i have

I bought a b&m bullpup convertion of a daystate ph6 3yrs ago. The mod on it is pretty good. so was wondering if the experts on here could possibly identify it. There are no markings on the mod at all. Looks simular to my hw mod but has differences so i do not think it is a hw version. I cannot put pics up as not good on computers so if anyobe can i will email the pics to them. Wondering if it is a daystate by any chance. Regards. Chris

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Without any pictures it's hard to say but if it looks similar to a HW mod, I'd be thinking along the lines of the deben whisper 180 model? The difference would be a round exit hole rather than the 7mm hex on the Weihrauch mod.

The earlier deben did not have any markings but later mods had "whisper 180" on the end cap.

HTH

Paul

Have you used google? there's a comparison review or sellers with 30 odd you can compare the pictures.

Or put your photo on a host site (imgbb) & link to it by copy/paste.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Email them to me I will put them up for you.
    Master Debater

silencer

I bought a PH6 direct from Daystate when they first came out and I ordered it with a silencer and it was a Logun silencer and it was very quiet.
    MK1 7/12 14" CZ barrel. , Dustin mod.Kevg reg. Bb valve , titanium tube, bushy legend. MK2 177,Kevg reg.silent pip,MK4 trigger,Bucketboy shroud.ssg spring, Nikon monarch

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Email them to me I will put them up for you.
    Thanks murphy. Will email them to you. Thank you very much.

Master Debater

Master Debater

Looks like a Swift to me. Google Swift airgun silencer and all will be revealed.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    Looks like a Swift to me. Google Swift airgun silencer and all will be revealed.
    Thanks rob. I find it quieter than the hw mod so want another.

Yes it is definately a swift. Thanks everyone for your info. Much apprieciated. I find the swift to be quieter than the hw mod i have so want another for my bullpup.. regards. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Yes it is definately a swift. Thanks everyone for your info. Much apprieciated. I find the swift to be quieter than the hw mod i have so want another for my bullpup.. regards. Chris
    No problem.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk