Thread: Griffon JH819 For Sale (Odd Ball Thing Maybe A Collector Wants)

Griffon JH819 For Sale (Odd Ball Thing Maybe A Collector Wants)

Recently acquired this as part of a bundle and although I usually like odd ball stuff I don’t have any real need for it as my cabinet is full.

I know very little about it and have done a few online searches and searched on here aswell.

Although it’s never going to be a classic it’s certainly fairly rare (probably thank god ) and one for the odd ball collection

Ok firstly this little military looking Griffon JH819 .177 Side lever thing cocks and fires ok it’s a little loud and it dieseled a little but nonetheless less it does work

Condition I will say this is somewhere around spares or repairs area although working I would probably say it’s best to have a full inspection inside and a thorough check over etc.

It’s obviously been used and from what I gather they have magazines which unfortunately this one is missing but it can be used in Single Shot.

I could be way off the mark for pricing but I guess everything has a certain value.

So maybe one for the collector or maybe something you need to rob spares from or just fancy an odd ball rifle to add to the collection.

£30 Collected sound reasonable?

I’m located Long Eaton (Derby/Notts/Leics) just off junction 24/25 M1

I can email plenty of pictures to any interested party unless someone can host them for me

Thanks

Nick

Listed in sales with a few pics that I could get to upload:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....11#post7491611
    Last edited by oldskoolzzz; 03-05-2018 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Pics