Thread: Thinning out my PCP collection.

Thinning out my PCP collection.

Hi All.

It's been a long time since I've posted but i have had a read-up now & again, i got back into motorbikes & touring & my airgun hobby went onto the back burner.

It's time to thin my airguns out & i'm asking if after my period of absence am i allowed to advertise two airguns i have for sale on the forum? Please could a moderator advise me.

If so i'll go ahead & put them up for sale with pics etc.

I'm selling my hardly used Brocock Compatto & my rather nice Skan R32 in walnut i also have 4 brand new Skan 32 shot magazines for sale which i bought from Mike Childs just before he gave up airgun manufacture & concentrated on the chronograph side of things, apparently they were the last he had & there were no plans to make anymore so someone somewhere may want them.

I shall be keeping hold of my AA S410 & my Skan MK 4, probably one of the last Skans Mike ever made, my wife likes the MK4 but i'm 50/50 thinking of letting that go too.

The R32 was serviced by Mike quite a few years ago when i picked up my MK4, the walnut stock was refurbed by a man whose name i've forgotten then it was packed-up properly & put away in the spare room so all should work perfectly, i shall fill it up & take a few shots to check it's all good before i advertise it.

All the best.

Toecutter.

Can you see the sales section ?