Thread: Rowan lgv trigger

Rowan lgv trigger

Hello

Has anyone tried the Rowan trigger for Walther lgv? They look very impressive but comes at a cost.

I can't find a UK stockist of the genuine Walther trigger upgrade blade (wi the the two screws) which was the trigger I was originally looking for.

I currently have the plastic blade with one adjustment screw.

The other option would be importing the Walther trigger, is his likely to be a customs nightmare? I'd imagine anythinng gun related would prove tricky to import....

Cheers

Have you tried Armex?
    Alternatively have a look on http://www.sportwaffen-schneider.de/ as they may well have the part, I have bought other LGV spares from them with no problems.
    Cheers, Phil

The upgrade trigger has its problems as well if you need the ultimate trigger a Bruno trigger is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by poth View Post
    The upgrade trigger has its problems as well if you need the ultimate trigger a Bruno trigger is the way to go
    could you explain to the uninitiated, as to what a bruno trigger is please? as well as the problems that the rowan trigger has and this fixes

thanks
    Last edited by GB2017; 26-04-2018 at 03:26 PM.

The one Tony Leach (Airguntech on FB) sells is most impressive. Too set back for a full on FT stock IMHO but superb in a standard stock. The “Bruno” trigger is made by Bruno Silva in Portugal. Incidentally he also makes the ones Tony sells.

The Rowan ones actually seem to have worse screw geometry than the standard metal “upgrade” blade. They’re adjustable for position of couse so are better in that sense. Problem is the second stage grubscrew is very slightly closer to the sear pivot, when the Airguntech ones have it several mm further from the pivot.

Nick Murphy is also making fully adjustable trigger blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    The one Tony Leach (Airguntech on FB) sells is most impressive. Too set back for a full on FT stock IMHO but superb in a standard stock. The “Bruno” trigger is made by Bruno Silva in Portugal. Incidentally he also makes the ones Tony sells.

The Rowan ones actually seem to have worse screw geometry than the standard metal “upgrade” blade. They’re adjustable for position of couse so are better in that sense. Problem is the second stage grubscrew is very slightly closer to the sear pivot, when the Airguntech ones have it several mm further from the pivot.

Nick Murphy is also making fully adjustable trigger blades.
    thanks for the above info, greatly appreciated

Thank you, that has given more food for thought.

I shall do some more searching ....

The Rowan trigger is superb. I've had mine for over a year and when set up correctly I've got mine breaking better than a rekord. Never had a problem with it and it reduces that looong first stage of the original.

Also Nick Murphy (Zenith) makes a trigger upgrade, Im currently on his waiting list for one, people who have fitted them has said its transforms the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsandy View Post
    Also Nick Murphy (Zenith) makes a trigger upgrade, Im currently on his waiting list for one, people who have fitted them has said its transforms the gun.
    Any pics / links for this please?

I recently bought any lgu off here with a trigger mod already fitted,seems to be much nicer than a standard lgu,it’s just fitted above the standard trigger,I’ve found it a great little upgrade,not on par with my tx trigger but very usable,the seller was sunbeam might be worth dropping him a message to see if he’s got any more

Quote Originally Posted by GB2017 View Post
    Any pics / links for this please?
    Sorry I don't but I can PM you Nick's number and he will probably have photos he can email to you.

Regards

Andy