Thread: Bsa r10 .20 air rifle rat works tuned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by psb_74 View Post
    No it has already been converted to .20 from .177 by ratworks. I just brought it second hand today just to try something different.
    ohhhh..., sounds nice..,
    I'm awaiting a .20 barrel & probe for my huntsman & I'm looking forward to it. been on .177 & .22 for extended periods and like both for different reasons so I'm hoping that .20 will present a new horizon of versatility.
    sounds like an interesting conversion.. how do they get around the mag issue?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    ohhhh..., sounds nice..,
    I'm awaiting a .20 barrel & probe for my huntsman & I'm looking forward to it. been on .177 & .22 for extended periods and like both for different reasons so I'm hoping that .20 will present a new horizon of versatility.
    sounds like an interesting conversion.. how do they get around the mag issue?
    The mag is easy, take a .177 and drill out to take .20 it's the barrel and pellet probe that are a bit harder to do!
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by rancidtom View Post
    The mag is easy, take a .177 and drill out to take .20 it's the barrel and pellet probe that are a bit harder to do!
    you know I kinda thought that's what might have been done but weird how you think it would be harder!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Yes i shoot .20 cal, i have a daystate huntsman classic in .20 cal with H&N Ftt pellets its got a flat trajectory with good impact power infact its my most used sub 12fpe airgun.
    atb brian