I got the 67 Dan off Cliff and it duely arrived in jigsaw format ,I've rebuilt a fair few of these now so it didn't take long to assess what was ok and what was damaged
I swapped out the exhaust body as it was chewed up and rebuilt the valve with the original seals and used a spare piston and cup
it sealed after cocking first so valve spring is a bit weak but no issue as i'll be junking original hammer spring
over night it had leaked out so I stripped out the valve and removed the lead seal cleaned the seal faces with a tool I made a while back and rebuilt using a 90 grade o ring a delrin valve stem with a Benjamin non return seal
this sealed up fine and is now holding pressure
the probe had had it's lug sheared off so this I center drilled and removed from the rear with a smaller tap and then fitted a spare I had that was a bit manky and I had to swage the hex smaller as it had rounded smaller than 1/8af , I also had to knock up a smaller inserting tool
the next step was to make the piston adjustable,I should've made a new head that threaded on rather than cutting at the front and fitting a threaded block
it looks rough but once I have reduced the diameter fitted a delrin outer and milled flats on it for a spanner I think It'll look better
next stages are to make the internal spring adjuster so power can be set
https://imgur.com/a/fHqMYjA