Coffee time pondering: there are a few recoilless springers around but none that are, in my opinion, perfect mechanically such that they are easily self maintained by the majority of people. For instance, and here I give thoughts on issues with the currently available guns. All are rightly regarded as good rifles, it's just that I feel they could be better: TX200SR is let down by the sledge adjustment and trigger, particularly the sledge that can go out of adjustment. Park RH91/93 is a joy to shoot but is it easily user serviceable? Some say yes, others, no. Original Giss system Mod 65/66... not really user friendly for service and at 6ft lbs not for everyone (would a sub 12 one work or be reliable?). Diana 56 ... good and not bad for service but seems too heavy for some.
Some rifles, e.g. 66 need the trigger system partly stripping to service the rifle. A new model with a self contained trigger like the Rekord would be nice.
Maybe there is no market? And the idea that if you want a recoilless rifle, buy a pcp may be valid.
Just thoughts.
Cheers, Phil