Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Hot Air?

What happened to Hot Air?

Loyd said they were going to be regular.

Ora

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ora8i View Post

Ora
    Full of?

I remember Lloyd saying that they would like to make it a very regular show, but it would depend on content and availability of them both
    They did secure a sponsor for the show so finances isn't the issue,, perhaps its just taking longer than they expected for the next episode

Quote Originally Posted by ora8i View Post

Ora

We thought we would record 3 or 4 shows at once and release them every week but it turns out people wanted to see the next videos as they followed on ,so we ended up releasing in quick succession and ran out of shows for a few weeks. We have just recorded more and we are planning on regular videos , but probably one a week for the time being . With Tony being very busy its a case of trying to fit them in when we are both available . I hope you're enjoying them Ora

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Full of?

Comments like this usually say more about the poster . Thanks for the heads-up .

Looking forward to them Lloyd
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Looks like the wait is over, latest episode just released, I am gonna grab a cup of coffee, sit down and enjoy
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    We thought we would record 3 or 4 shows at once and release them every week but it turns out people wanted to see the next videos as they followed on ,so we ended up releasing in quick succession and ran out of shows for a few weeks. We have just recorded more and we are planning on regular videos , but probably one a week for the time being . With Tony being very busy its a case of trying to fit them in when we are both available . I hope you're enjoying them Ora

Comments like this usually say more about the poster . Thanks for the heads-up .
    No worries Lloyd, I have experienced your telephone manner and I resolved then never to spend a penny with your store.

I did not know who Hot Air were/are, never having watched the channel on Youtube. I made a comment based on the name of the post "What happened to Hot Air,?" not realising it was you behind it. Your reply says a lot about you. So thanks, I will avoid you channel as diligently as I avoid your store.

No worries!

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf1 View Post
    Looks like the wait is over, latest episode just released, I am gonna grab a cup of coffee, sit down and enjoy
    Sorry for the wait , but we have a few lined up now and hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as we did making them. Oh, and I'm not done with the Hw45 challenge. Red dot sight next

Hot Air

Awesome videos Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by welshmikie View Post
    Awesome videos Lloyd
    Thank you mikie

Well I enjoy the shows .

Ora

No worries Lloyd, I have experienced your telephone manner and I resolved then never to spend a penny with your store.

I did not know who Hot Air were/are, never having watched the channel on Youtube. I made a comment based on the name of the post "What happened to Hot Air,?" not realising it was you behind it. Your reply says a lot about you. So thanks, I will avoid you channel as diligently as I avoid your store.

No worries!
    I must admit they had to be reminded more than once about the consumer rights act 2015 to resolve an issue.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Sorry for the wait , but we have a few lined up now and hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as we did making them. Oh, and I'm not done with the Hw45 challenge. Red dot sight next
    I wonder if you could take some inspiration from '22plinkster' and start doing trick shots with it. Looking forward to seeing you shoot through polo mints and drinking straws and splitting playing cards!

No worries!
    Totally agree with you mole .
    I will never buy a thing from that shop again after a phone call with them , not one but two *******

[QUOTE=lloyd;7492209]We thought we would record 3 or 4 shows at once and release them every week but it turns out people wanted to see the next videos as they followed on ,so we ended up releasing in quick succession and ran out of shows for a few weeks. We have just recorded more and we are planning on regular videos , but probably one a week for the time being . With Tony being very busy its a case of trying to fit them in when we are both available . I hope you're enjoying them Ora

Comments like this usually say more about the poster . What telling the truth