Thread: A decent RFD

A decent RFD

I was looking for an R10se in a particular stock and Swillington Shooting Supplies nr. Leeds had exactly what I wanted. Rang them last Thur and did the dreadful M62 drive on Fri. Satisfactory deal done I came home with the gun in a complimentary gun bag, realised on the Sat that there was one or two things missing that would be in the box. I rang them up Sat and they said no problem they will be in the post Mon. Tue morning knock on the door Mr. Postman with a recorded delivery with what I was missing (the bits for the ccs shroud conversion).
    We are quick to complain about RFD's, How many times do you make an enquiry and told we'll ring you back never to hear from them again so I thought I would give credit where credits due and thank Swillington for spot on customer relationship.
    Someone said house work wont kill you, but I say 'why take that chance'
    www.airgunshooter.co.uk

Good to hear.
    My local is good too, Tackle & Guns on Pollokshaws Rd, Glasgow.
    Bruce is a genuinely knowledgable and good guy. Ive only been using them for the last couple years, but easily built a good rapport and he is willing to do deals when he can and very professionally organizes orders and transfers when i need them. Just thought id add them to the list.
    Donald

Swillington are exceptional - all their staff are very knowledgeable, although Chris has a habit of forgetting to provide bottled water to his clients......

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308