Morning all!

Returned to the fold after a 4+ year absence from shooting of any kind, been out and treated myself to a FAS6004, and having got it all the way home (60 mile drive) discovered it doesn't have enough oomph to push a Bisley Practice pellet out unless it is seated down into rifling using a Bic biro lid, and even then the pellet is visible in flight!

Purchased because I want the convenience of a single stroke pneumatic that can easily be carried in a cycle pannier complete with everything else I might need for 10m pistol, and because I can't afford to replace the LP10E I sold 4 odd years ago

After discovering I had been sold a lemon I then found all the horror stories online (this forum and elsewhere) about the quality of the FAS6004 in comparison to the old model - will have to wait for the replacement to arrive and thoroughly inspect and test

Anyone out there got a FAS6004 and can recommend a pellet known to work well? I'll also need to buy a pellet seater so that if that is a longterm solution to curing the (apparent) misfire issue at least it will be consistent, again, any recommendations welcome, the breach area is so tight for space I have no idea if there is an 'off the peg' seater out there

Thanks