Thread: HRPC Club Shoot 13th May Results

HRPC Club Shoot 13th May Results

Despite rain being forecast for this morning it was a cracking sunny day for a pleasant club shoot. When I turned up this morning the woods were covered in an impressive sea of Bluebells. Lovely until I realised that I couldn’t see half the targets and that some major trampling was needed.
    Quite a tricky course as we juggled up the targets and pegs again so there were lots of new shots (doesn’t do to let anybody learn it). Crowzilla yet again proved to be a nemesis although Chernobyl Rat went down with a bang. The little tweety bird at peg 30 caught a lot of people out (including me) so there were a fair few donuts.
    With a lot of people on holiday chasing tornado’s in the States or off doing an RCO course we were a bit thin on the ground, then again sometimes that makes for a cracking shoot with plenty of banter. Congratulations to Matt Grovete, a decent 44 at his first HFT. Any way to the scores:

Terry Evans 50
    Duabe Saunders 49
    Toby Fjeld (.22) 48
    Adam Smith 46
    Matt Grovete 44
    Simon Humphries 42
    Colin Muggeridge (S) 41
    John Goldthorpe 36
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Despite rain being forecast for this morning it was a cracking sunny day for a pleasant club shoot. When I turned up this morning the woods were covered in an impressive sea of Bluebells. Lovely until I realised that I couldn’t see half the targets and that some major trampling was needed.
    Quite a tricky course as we juggled up the targets and pegs again so there were lots of new shots (doesn’t do to let anybody learn it). Crowzilla yet again proved to be a nemesis although Chernobyl Rat went down with a bang. The little tweety bird at peg 30 caught a lot of people out (including me) so there were a fair few donuts.
    With a lot of people on holiday chasing tornado’s in the States or off doing an RCO course we were a bit thin on the ground, then again sometimes that makes for a cracking shoot with plenty of banter. Congratulations to Matt Grovete, a decent 44 at his first HFT. Any way to the scores:

Terry Evans 50
    Duabe Saunders 49
    Toby Fjeld (.22) 48
    Adam Smith 46
    Matt Grovete 44
    Simon Humphries 42
    Colin Muggeridge (S) 41
    John Goldthorpe 36
    Yep, another great shoot Terry, thank you. Some very tricky targets were set. Well done mate.