Thread: need help/advice

Question need help/advice

looking for a seconhand air rifle with limit of £250 . general use target- say 25 yds but as my shooting grounds are quite large, sometimes much further.liked the look of the air arms s200 target but with the cost of the gun and then the air bottle,slightly prohibitive so my question to members is what do you recommend and why.
    only used springers in the past but now open to all ideas. fancy recoiless and obviously 0.177 and close to legal limit oh, and finally peep/aperture sights and not too heavy,

cheers gaz

secretagentmole Guest
    With that sort of money you are looking at an SMK....

Here you go!
    https://www.solware.co.uk/pr900w-smk-pcp-air-rifle

Even secondhand air rifles cost more than that...

Leaves you a few quid for a pump, it has open sights so you can use it in the meantime...
    Last edited by secretagentmole; 11-05-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Stick with a springer

With that budget I would stick with a springer

Quote Originally Posted by gaz999 View Post
    looking for a seconhand air rifle with limit of £250 . general use target- say 25 yds but as my shooting grounds are quite large, sometimes much further.liked the look of the air arms s200 target but with the cost of the gun and then the air bottle,slightly prohibitive so my question to members is what do you recommend and why.
    only used springers in the past but now open to all ideas. fancy recoiless and obviously 0.177 and close to legal limit oh, and finally peep/aperture sights and not too heavy,

cheers gaz
    Look out for an old falcon rifle , normally about the £200 price , I not long sold a fn19, They do come up cheap on times , there was a shop not far from me tgat was selling one just over the £200 range, But push the budget a bit and get a s200 normally a full kit for about £300 but then look out for cheap charging equipment,

nice springer bud