Thread: Original model 50 valuation

Original model 50 valuation

Friend with no IT skills looking to sell his Original 50 he has had this from new ( he is now 72) it is in original condition, blueing is excellent, the stock has a few small scratches nothing deep, it has the original sights and a Bisley3-9x40 scope which he thinks was bought with the rifle, no idea of value, any help would be appreciated. Serial No.71302033 & its .22
    have pics but can't seem to upload
    Last edited by walther; 13-05-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Model 50

These are great rifles and usually change hands for around £150-£160 privately. You will see them in dealers at anything up to £295 but they don't move quickly.

If my memory serves me correctly these were around £35 new in the early 1970's

I had one of the nicer shaped stock versions with the revolving foresight, .22 and in very nice condition, sold it for £150 , why oh why.

I really wish I hadn't.
    master(dot)shriller(at)gmail.com

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by master_shriller View Post
    I had one of the nicer shaped stock versions with the revolving foresight, .22 and in very nice condition, sold it for £150 , why oh why.

I really wish I hadn't.
    Because it is a tap-loader and they are always a bit .... hmmmm....