Thread: scope internal lense cleaning, who, where?

scope internal lense cleaning, who, where?

i have a optisan viper 3x12x44 scb ret which i have recently had set away to be cleaned as it had something growing on the reticle.
    now i was told that due to the scope not being in a clean room environment that there would be a few microscopic particles on the lense i couldn't be helped.
    i had the scope back and was not impressed for want of better words, need to get it sorted as it's a bit like a dot to dot puzzle looking through it.
    anyone know of such a service please?
    many thanks

I had a couple of Vipers with gardens growing on the inside of them. For me all the MTCs i had all bar one i were all problematic in one way or another. There is better out there to buy and can't understand why they demand the sort of money they do second hand? Pay a bit more and there are some good scopes to be had. Sorry to you MTC fans but that's my personal opinion based on experience Can't comment on the new stuff
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Try Paul Burke - I've not used him but I've heard good things about his services: 0121 788 1050

There's also this place: http://www.actionoptics.co.uk/

Cheers