Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smk pp700w. pistol question.

Tony T please except my apologies for the delay in replying, e bay search just simply putting in a search for 'O' rings. shore 70 hardness, don't buy made up kits it is Much cheaper to buy by size.
    Inside diameter X thickness. IE. 20 X 3 mm. for example.
    Waiting for new computer, this one is packing up , hopefully back soon.
    All the best.
    Geoff.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Thanks for your time Geoff- hope your computer problems are sorted soon!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

After reading re blast of air I to have changed the breech seal for a better quality one and the blast has gone when firing. Also stripped trigger and polished and relubed, adjusted to eliminate creep, loctited adjustment screws including hammer adjustment screw.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    After reading re blast of air I to have changed the breech seal for a better quality one and the blast has gone when firing. Also stripped trigger and polished and relubed, adjusted to eliminate creep, loctited adjustment screws including hammer adjustment screw.
    hi just waiting for my pp700sa to arrive in 177 , reading all the tips you are posting . when I ordered mine I wanted it in .22 but not in stock ,
    looking at youtube looks like barrel just unscrews .just wondering if you can inter change barrels? as pellet goes straight into barrel.

atb dave

Quote Originally Posted by deg1 View Post
    hi just waiting for my pp700sa to arrive in 177 , reading all the tips you are posting . when I ordered mine I wanted it in .22 but not in stock ,
    looking at youtube looks like barrel just unscrews .just wondering if you can inter change barrels? as pellet goes straight into barrel.

atb dave
    I think the Sa is more tricky to remove barrel/shroud. The W is much easier to remove barrel/shroud, like you said it just unscrews, but if you change from .177 to .22 recheck the power as it will probably be hot!

Yes, changing the caliber is possible, and not too difficult of a job, it’s just a matter of unscrewing the front sight, taking out the retaining grub screw that holds the muzzle break, then unscrewing the muzzle break to expose the barrel, then the barrel unscrews by hand, sounds more difficult than it is.

I’m now looking for a .177 barrel for mine.
    FX ImpactX, AirArms HFT500, 2xAirArms S200 MK3, Webley Omega, Weihrauch HW95, HW97K, HW98, HW99s, AirArms S200mk3, Gunpower Stealth, Weihrauch HW40pca, HW45 Black Star, Webley Alecto, Crosman 2240, Artemis pp700sa, Swiss Arms SA P1911, Walther CP88 competition, CP99

These are great little target guns
    Just watch out when you fiddle
    I’ve heard they go way over 6ftlbs
    You don’t want 5 years in jail

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    I think the Sa is more tricky to remove barrel/shroud. The W is much easier to remove barrel/shroud, like you said it just unscrews, but if you change from .177 to .22 recheck the power as it will probably be hot!
    thanks peddy just what I thought , got mine now great pistol .got silencer on now makes a difference a lot quieter.
    just after a .22 barrel now thanks

atb dave

Quote Originally Posted by Pakmoto View Post
    Yes, changing the caliber is possible, and not too difficult of a job, it’s just a matter of unscrewing the front sight, taking out the retaining grub screw that holds the muzzle break, then unscrewing the muzzle break to expose the barrel, then the barrel unscrews by hand, sounds more difficult than it is.

I’m now looking for a .177 barrel for mine.
    pakmoto thanks for info. just want .22 barrel now

atb dave