Hello, well here we go. I have A200 in both .177 and .22 . Now which reg have you fitted, the internal one or there is an external one. The external one requires No hole or anything, 'O' rings and end cap done up tight. The internal one not sure about because I haven't used them. The firing valve all the way in and back out 1 turn is a good starting point. The striker ( hammer) screw was set flush with the end of the breach block on the .177 this worked out at 11.4 ft-lbs. On the .22 I could not get it above 10.4 even with the adjustment screw turned in almost to the point of not being able to cock it. Cleaned, polished everything etc. made no difference. The spring had gone weak and was shorter than a new one by a good 3/16". A new spring cured the problem. On both the reg. was set to 95 bar. The transfer port screw was all the way out on both. Air used about 1 bar per pellet so a good 90 shots and if you compensate for a bit of 'loss' then usable down to 75 bar.
If you are prepared to have a bit of a twiddle and not hurry then all comes good.
Best of luck.
Geoff.