Thread: AA S200 Bells & Whistles - Poor Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitslayer View Post

Going back to the reg setting. If it's falling off the reg at 110 bar, then this means the reg must be set at around 110 also and not at 95 bar? (sorry to repeat the question).
    Would appear so if your gauge is accurate, but the last overall string you posted isn't that bad really, you should get away with not having to mess with it just the other stuff - springs and hammer so you're using less air and getting an increased count.

Hello back again. I didn't want to complicate matters so I left this out.
    On the .22 then having the screw flush with the breech block was too much and it was wound out about 1/8" further. I was not comfortable with this so I got a gas torch out , got 1 coil red hot and collapsed it. Screw is now flush with the breach block.
    How old is the spring just as a matter of interest? Later I will measure a new one and come back with the length so you can compare it with what you have got .
    ATB.
    Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hello back again. I didn't want to complicate matters so I left this out.
    On the .22 then having the screw flush with the breech block was too much and it was wound out about 1/8" further. I was not comfortable with this so I got a gas torch out , got 1 coil red hot and collapsed it. Screw is now flush with the breach block.
    How old is the spring just as a matter of interest? Later I will measure a new one and come back with the length so you can compare it with what you have got .
    ATB.
    Geoff.
    Mine's a .177. I guess the hammer spring would be the same for both calibre's? Not sure how old the spring is as I bought this rifle secondhand.

Thanks.