Thread: Tesro target rifles

Tesro target rifles

Anybody got one/shot one ? Handled one at the Northern Shooting Show and was very impressed.
    John

used both the rifle's and pistols, As a pistol shooter I liked the PA10, The RS100 seemed very good but I have not shot enough match rifles to give a fair comparison, The maker also designed the LG300 and uses a Walther barrel in the Tesro, I would check on local service/Spares availability.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by perlin View Post
    Anybody got one/shot one ? Handled one at the Northern Shooting Show and was very impressed.
    John

So was I with regards to their pistols. I would still like to shoot one before I commit myself.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

They seem to have been around for a couple of years now but can`t find much information. Didn`t handle the pistols but a fellow member of my local club did and is thinking of trying one out at the south Yorkshire shooting club... I might have to tag along

Hi I am the proud owner of the 3rd rifle imported into the UK by the importer Dave Mills [ Excalibre UK]. Jan 2013
    They are superb pieces of kit, handmade by a small family run company; dad is head of company and ex Walther designer; all the family are recognised top international shooters, so they design and build for shooters not for mass production ease as per major makers.
    Whilst demo'ing at shows I noticed everyone came back smiling; so the catchphrase arose 'shoot a Tesro and experience the Tesro smile', it is actually the case, it happens when people shoot a Tesro.
    I can't say anything but good about them, and servicing will be Midlands based, Dave being based in Brownhills.
    Regards
    abellringer