Thread: Short silencer

Short silencer

any recommendations for a short moderator for my Rotex.?
    Thanks in advance.

Swift Stumpy modular, you can make it as short as you want. At full length it's pretty short anyway.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

another vote her for the stumpy modular. I currently use one on my AA S400 with only 1 mid section inserted out of the 3.

I used to use one on my steyr H5 with only the front and back sections screwed together. All mid sections removed
    B.A.S.C. member

Huggett Belita

One more vote for the Stumpy. With one middle section removed (to fit in my gun cupboard) it makes my LGV wondrously quiet, just wish I could fit one on the LGU too. Belita is prettier, but a fair bit more expensive.

another vote for the stumpy modular

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    One more vote for the Stumpy. With one middle section removed (to fit in my gun cupboard) it makes my LGV wondrously quiet, just wish I could fit one on the LGU too. Belita is prettier, but a fair bit more expensive.

you can sir, ramsbottoms sell an adaptor that you unscrew the existing endcap, then fit the adaptor and viola you can fit the mod. Do think they are out of stock at the moment but sure others might have them once you know what you are looking for

atb

Quote Originally Posted by GB2017 View Post
    another vote for the stumpy modular

you can sir, ramsbottoms sell an adaptor that you unscrew the existing endcap, then fit the adaptor and viola you can fit the mod. Do think they are out of stock at the moment but sure others might have them once you know what you are looking for

atb
    Cor, thanks for that, I really am most grateful. I had thought of making one myself based on the original end cap with a UNF thread attached (someone kindly offered to let me use his lathe), but I am quite happy to wait until JSR have one in stock again if i can't find one elsewhere. End of frequent reminders that the LGU is the loudest gun I have in sight at last! Incidentally, the end cap doesn't unscrew, it pushes in and is held by a grubscrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Cor, thanks for that, I really am most grateful. I had thought of making one myself based on the original end cap with a UNF thread attached (someone kindly offered to let me use his lathe), but I am quite happy to wait until JSR have one in stock again if i can't find one elsewhere. End of frequent reminders that the LGU is the loudest gun I have in sight at last! Incidentally, the end cap doesn't unscrew, it pushes in and is held by a grubscrew.
    your welcome, the part number is 604.100

think pelpax and maybe solware had them but they want 30 quid, which is an absolute p155 take

on the continent they are 8 or 9 euros

so you could always chance your arm there, i did

Huggett Mini Belita 🤙
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Swift Stumpy modular, you can make it as short as you want. At full length it's pretty short anyway.
    I Like it

do you think it it better than the old air logic

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    I Like it

do you think it it better than the old air logic

Never used an Air Logic, but it looks very smart
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25