Thread: Norica Dragon Evolution Max any reviews ?

Norica Dragon Evolution Max any reviews ?

Hi guys

Ate there any written or video reviews of the Norica Dragon Evolution Max .22.

Are they any good, does the gas ram reverberate in the plastic stock? And is the accuracy as good as a hw35 or 80, are they just sales hype.

I haven't seen any English reviews or write ups.

Any info or experiences appreciated.

Atb

I believe these are made by SAG (China). Nothing wrong in that, but they aren't going to be a Weihrauch, but then they aren't Weihrauch money.

Barrel could be very good or very bad but probably somewere between the two, the trigger is probably going to be a gamo clone tho so think hatsan striker/smk xs 19 some people think they are okay and while they are usable i think they make consistent accuracy hard to achieve.

Some reviews here but they may be just kids that have bought them. https://www.amazon.com/Norica-Dragon...ews/B0142BHO8I

This might give a general idea on them https://www.gunmart.net/gun-reviews/...dragon-carbine

Thanks everyone the review was useful, although paints a prettier picture than it probably is...

If no one on here had one that must say something, but the reviews say they are pretty accurate, I guess they'll do about 10ft/lb with that power plant, I wonder if it'll take a hw barrel or similar to improve accuracy.

Has anyone got one or used one as that would be a great help.

Many thanks for the input.

Atb

Just because the barrel is Chinese doesn’t make it bad. I have Chinese made airguns that are more than capable of taking out one inch targets at sixty yards. As for fitting a HW barrel to one, what’s the point, you might as well buy a Weihrauch in the first place.
    As for ram power, make sure power is established before paying for it at the dealers, as they can be low or into FAC territory. Most of these type of rifle are more than capable of far more than 10fpe. I have rams in my spares box that run from 6-16.5fpe. Even then it depends on the swept volume of the cylinder to what power they will produce from the same ram.